Finor Daraay/Gamma's IF Officer App

GammaGambler

What is your In Game Name? Gamma

What is your In Current Rank? Warrant Agent 

What is your Agent Name? Finor Daraay

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? 3 weeks or so

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words] I want to become an officer in IF because I see that there is a lack of them at the moment, and with new NCOs coming in and seeing their dedication. I feel comfortable leaving NCO to them and helping the officer corp grow stronger. I also want to make suggestions and additions to current SOP and training docs to enhance what we already have. I also believe I am ready to take on the responsibility of being an officer in a IBO battalion and being able to uphold that kind of title. I would also want to make IF a fun battalion for people to join, and enjoy their time on the server. I think I could bring good skills to IF by being an officer and be able to help others get better as well. I can also train new NCOs as I already have experience as one, and I can further myself in IO and help Kruvz make IO the best sub-branch it can be.

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [100+ Words] I could assist IF Command by doing more sims and trainings so they can worry about more important things. As the lack of officers at the moment they have to pick up that slack. I will also bring good experience and skills to the table from other battalions like DT. I can also help with maintaining SOP and other documents to also help relieve any stress they may have. I want to help IF grow and get out of this inactivity slump that we have been in, it is already getting better and I want to help it grow bigger and better.   

How many strikes do you have?  Zero

Do you have any prior experience in being an officer/leading? If so explain. I was a DT LTCOL SN03 about 6 months ago or so when I played then until I resigned.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Officer Team? I have been In other ISO/IBO battalions and I have a lot of experience in how they each do things differently and I can bring that together to make help make something great.  

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  Yes
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

• Heart-Eyes 1

3 hours ago, bop said:

I Love You Smile GIF by corgiyolk

+Support!

I agree fully 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF