1. 1. Should I become a member of SCMD?

• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name?: [GL] GameHunter

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:197078366

3. Roster Name?: GameHunter

4. Current Rank?: 1LT

5. When were you promoted?: Apr-9 2022

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: 2 and a half months (since 2/1/2022)

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: Yes 

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: Yes

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Yes 

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): I would love to be a senior command so I can further help to improve security as a whole with training new command and have the extended opportunity to help high command. I think my activity and dedication to security as a whole (especially wardens) has proven that I am capable of being in a senior command position. Although I am fairly new to command, I also have experience commanding and heading the wardens sub branch as a warden Praefect. Also because of my immense amount of activity (usually 6-8 hours a day), I have a good bit more experience than my time on security would imply. I also am very respectful to lower ranking security and am also open to hearing their opinions/criticisms on security as a whole. I always make sure to try to keep good and healthy cross branch relations, such as when lower ranking ncos or enlisted complain about getting killed by them and make sure to remind them that is just a game and we are all just trying to have fun, and if I ever get mad, I usually make sure to keep my thoughts to myself as to not encourage other security to complain about other branches. Overall, I think my time and actions in security/wardens have proven that I could be a great senior command member, a position I would love to be in as security is so fun to me and it makes it really hard to play on other branches/games.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: I would first make sure with any active NCOs that he has permission to leave d block. If he doesn't and hasn't been warned not to yet I would get his attention and tell him not to or cuff him and bring him to bunks if a lot is happening nearby. If he had already been warned or still does it after I tell him not to, I would remove his whitelist and put him on a dnt according to how he handles the punishment

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: I would first make sure he know why the reasons are invalid before administering any punishments. I would also put a watchlist and, depending on the circumstances, a DNP. If d block is calm and not much is happening on site I would verbally warn him and tell him if he continues to do so he will receive a strike. If d block is experiencing riots I would give him a strike as he is needed there and should not be leaving without valid reasoning.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into D-Block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: I would first tell him that as a E-11 he has no authority over d block. Also I would make sure he even has permission to be in d block as E-11 is very strict about d block. If he leaves/stops with no fuss I would just leave it at that without requesting any punishments. If he continues to boss security around after being told not to, I would get E-11 command to punish him.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: First off, I make sure they have binds or make them. I would then tell them about host_writeconfig to keep their binds in case of a crash. I would then give them the NCO guide to go over with them. I would them make sure they make a forums account if they don't have one already. I would tell them that they can now call protocols on orange or higher and tell them not to be afraid to call them, as they help wardens be able to assist d block. I would tell them that they can now leave d block with a reason and can give enlisted perms to leave d block. I will then tell them that they should not be scared to recommend enlisted for promotion as their word helps us command know how enlisted are doing. I would tell them they can now join the FTO branch and train them if requested. I would also make sure to tell them to train for sniper or riot if not already as they have no drawbacks. If they have any further questions or concerns I would tell them to not be afraid to ask.

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

+support

Fit for the spot 

Good application

Good at commanding 

• Thanks 1

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

59 minutes ago, timshafer07 said:

+support

Fit for the spot 

Good application

Good at commanding 

I support, but you are still fairly new to the server, SCMD is a big step up and I think you might need more time in low cmd first before becoming SCMD so fast. 

• Thanks 1

I speak the truth

Currently Nothing of Gensec, SCP-RP

7 hours ago, timshafer07 said:

+support

Fit for the spot 

Good application

Good at commanding 

But there is -cos every time I have seen u tho u not been active 

MTF D5 HFTO LTCOL EEVEE LAPD

Always Loves the Huggs

Friendly and Nice 

xxxx

11 minutes ago, Sprink said:

-Support

- Decently New to Command

- Not Very Active

- Needs more time as LCMD 

I'm with Sprink on this one. You did just get 1LT and your still learning LCMD. Your not a bad person its just you have to be more active and learn a bit more.

Former Maintenance AMM ACSM || Former GENSEC 1LT || Former Mod/SET || D-0792  1453122164_Screenshot2022-08-30022842.png.8a66d880301bf8d955fa07c77c01b978.png

33 minutes ago, Boomer SCP said:

I'm with Sprink on this one. You did just get 1LT and your still learning LCMD. Your not a bad person its just you have to be more active and learn a bit more.

45 minutes ago, Sprink said:

-Support

- Not Very Active

The only time I have even been slightly inactive were last week because I had just joined R&D and was focusing on that for a bit. Even then I still had 3+ hours a day on security, are you sure you aren't missing my wardens activity cause that is what I spend 90% of my time on. But either way thank you guys for the feedback, I will make sure to try to improve on any criticisms you have of me.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

2 hours ago, Sprink said:

-Support

- Not Very Active

Also rather unprofessional from what I have seen from you

-support 

• Like 1

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

2 hours ago, Its Buck said:

-support 

You must have seen very little!

My Praefect aka Deputy Head Warden for a reason. His  ingame activity is among the highest in the server (seriously, look at the BattleMetrics), and at this point in time his other attentions are focused on running the Wardens sub-branch jointly with me. This takes many forms - theorycrafting with me, dealing with daily minutiae of the sub-branch, hosting meetings, and so on. His activity excels in all of these areas.

I support GameHunter.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

28 minutes ago, Kvist said:

You must have seen very little!

My Praefect aka Deputy Head Warden for a reason. His  ingame activity is among the highest in the server (seriously, look at the BattleMetrics), and at this point in time his other attentions are focused on running the Wardens sub-branch jointly with me. This takes many forms - theorycrafting with me, dealing with daily minutiae of the sub-branch, hosting meetings, and so on. His activity excels in all of these areas.

I support GameHunter.

• Like 1

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

Fuck Yeah !!!! Make this man a MAJ literally the most suited plus hes active, dedicated ,and just good over all

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

+support

You are the only 1LT that deserves it. There have only been 3 1LTs that I know of to get MAJ and all 3 have gone really far and done great things. I think you are someone who can be made as the 4th and will go far as you are a really really good command member.

• Like 2

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

1 hour ago, Cardigan Backyardigan said:

+support

You are the only 1LT that deserves it. There have only been 3 1LTs that I know of to get MAJ and all 3 have gone really far and done great things. I think you are someone who can be made as the 4th and will go far as you are a really really good command member.

Am I one of them? lmao

I speak the truth

Currently Nothing of Gensec, SCP-RP

On 4/25/2022 at 1:03 PM, Its Buck said:

-support 

-Support I agree with buck + I don't really see you on alot on gensec (im on almost every day) I think you should wait a bit more and let the people get a better feel of you before receiving SCMD in my opinion

But while you do seem unprofessional to me I think you are a really cool guy when I do see you on just up the professionalism a bit and ill change to a +support

(Not a diss about being unprofessional btw its just my opinion im sure you try your best)

• Like 1

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

-Support

While you are active being active isn't the only thing a scmd member needs. You also need to be able to work with others and not have behavioral issues. While i have seen a few instances of said behavioral issues i have also seen you work on them which is good but i think you still need time  as the issues arent fully sorted.

I can see your ability to learn and grow but i feel as if you need more time to do so before advancing 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

spacer.png

I think if there's a handful of incidents where multiple parties could be considered at fault as well, neg-rating someone's application where they are barred from responding and giving their side is distasteful.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

+ / - Support

I think your a great member of LCMD. You show a great deal of leadership and are extremely proactive in Wardens, its no surprise you got Wardens HCMD.

+ Support

Extremely active | Dedicated | Sub-Branch HCMD

- Support

| Lack of time spent in Command activity |

I think what is holding you back in people's eyes is that they only know Lucilla (GameHunter's Warden name). Your activity is great but people don't see 1LT GameHunter, only WP Lucilla.

• Like 1

• Star locked this topic