• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name?: FishyFaun

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:151423434

3. Roster Name?: Fishy

4. Current Rank?: CPT

5. When were you promoted?: 03/26/2022

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: 01/10/2022

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: Yes

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: Yes

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Yes

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): I have always been dedicated to this branch and have tried to help it run smoothly throughout my time being a low command. I am usually quite active as I try to be on at least 2 hours a day if I am able too and in this time I can scout out promising members of Gensec to promote or recommend for promotion if they are on promotion cooldown. I have proven my dedication to this branch through my endeavours in the Wardens sub branch, I have reached the rank of WC and have used it to keep the sub branch running smoothly and have improved it's relations with normal Gensec. I try to engage enlisted by getting NCOs to do patrols and other interesting activities to make the job fun for enlisted, to further this I try to be charismatic in ts channels and keep negativity at a low as to not ruin anyone's experience which causes them to flag off. Overall I believe if I became a member of senior command I can help improve the branch more effectively. 

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: First of all I would ask them why they keep leaving D-Block and check if they have NCO Permission for this. If they don't I would give them a verbal warning. If they continue doing this I will remove them and put them on a DNT depending on their attitude towards the situation. 

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: I would tell them they need proper reasons to leave D-Block and if they continue doing this I will demote them to CPL and put them on a DNP so they can learn how to behave more appropriately. 

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into D-Block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: I would first tell them that they shouldn't be in D-Block and should definitely not be trying to boss around security enlisted. If they refuse to stop this I would report them to E-11 command so they can deal with it properly. 

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: 

1. Congratulate them on their promotion and tell them that they can call protocols on a code orange or below.

2. Get all their binds set up if they need them.

3. Go through the NCO guide with them and make sure they understand it.

4. Let them know they can now leave D-Block and allow enlisted to do so with valid reasons, also talk about giving enlisted to researchers and what ranks can go to each zone.

5. Help them make a forums account if they don't already have one.

6. Go over NCO Activity logs and their importance.

7. Go over new promo cooldowns.

8. Tell them they can now apply for WO when apps are open

9. Tell them to change their rank in game and on discord and whitelist them. 

+  Know well, very common to see online.

+ Active all the time.

+ Great command skills and manages stress well.

Good luck on application! :))

Yes I may not be command but I can tell when I see someone who deserves said rank/promotion.

Edited by GangstaB011

34 minutes ago, GangstaB011 said:

+ Active all the time.

Yes I may not be command but I can tell when I see someone who deserves said rank/promotion.

2 hours ago, GangstaB011 said:

+ Active all the time.

MTF D5 HFTO LTCOL EEVEE LAPD

Always Loves the Huggs

Friendly and Nice 

xxxx

2 hours ago, GangstaB011 said:

+ Active all the time.

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

+Support best Fish plus hes active and British

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

+support

Playing security on easy mode (he's GMT)

Active

Great at commanding

-support

British

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

On 4/25/2022 at 1:34 PM, GangstaB011 said:

+ Active all the time.

Bitch boy

+ Support

Fishy, you have been a very active and dedicated member of security longer than most people.

+ Support

| Sub-Branch Command | GMT availability | Experienced |

- Support

| Activity |

I think the area that can hold you back in peoples minds is that your not on when the server is at its peak. I think sometimes you also take breaks from the server that people see as a lack in dedication. I wish you the best of luck.

• Star locked this topic