Carrot's Last Resignation

Carrots

Working in State Police and other departments has been a great time although I have now completely lost my interest for playing Gmod. I've been apart of this community for a few years now and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here regardless of what department I was in or what rank I was.

Fortunately, there was not much I could do to improve upon State Police due to the great leadership before me. Hopefully what work I did in the background will help State Police prosper and stay as the best department within PoliceRP.

To all of State Police, keep up the good work. I'm happy to have been a part of State Police and I hope you've all enjoyed working with me. The command team within State are all great people which is why this department is so well ran and how it's managed to stay on top for so long.

After retiring 3 times you do get tired of doing mentions so I will only mention one very special person to me:

@CammyYou've been a great friend and you are what motivated me to come back each time. We've had our ups and downs but like any marriage we've always gotten through it. Without you playing I would've never came back. I truly do wish you the best in whatever you choose to pursue in your life because you've given me some great memories and I hope you've enjoyed working with me as much as I enjoyed working with you.

To finish off my last farewell I just wanted to say, I promise I won't be coming back.

• Sad 3

Carrots_LT_COL.png

I hope you continue to be makin progress , hope life treats you well and you get what you want from it, make sure to keep in contact threw snapchat or discord. just want to say I really enjoyed working you and your a great friend on here and have helped me to stay active and you have helped state a lot during your time as command and LT COL and we have created more memories in state. 

I would Just like to say thanks for everything you have done for me from bringing me into ARU and helping me grow there after everything that happened to me in state before also wanna say thanks for being a great guy and friend and I am sure you will do well, and thanks of course for coming back for me in SCO19 then State and becoming my LT COL you have been a great help and I will not forget that ma man 

Sad to see you go but I am sure you will go on to do well in life so god luck and Of Course God Bless ma man and much love. 

tiocfaidh ár lá my friend 

Keep makin the progress 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

Will miss you homie. Don't know you much but great lad.

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force