Diz

What is your steam name?:
[GL] Diz

What is your steam ID?:
STEAM_0:0:455967411

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):
Diz#1822

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:
Yes, I've been staff for almost 5 months here in SCPRP. (If yes, explain)

What date did you start playing on the community?
Since 9/23 if I remember correctly.

What date did you make your forums account?
9/11, 2019

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?
3 warns on SCPRP

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)
Gold

Are you a staff member in another community?
No.

Have you read the staff handbook?
Yes, I have basically memorized the whole thing by now.

Timezone:
GMT+1

What rank are you applying for?
Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

Well, to start off, I have been a Senior Moderator for quite a long time (3-4 months), I believe my reasoning and knowledge of the MOTD are already extremely good and I believe I know what's wrong and what's right, who's lying and who's telling the truth, etc.
Apart from that, I'm usually really really active, although I'm not always on (As I have school, friends, family, etc), I try my best to be on for at least 3 hours every day.
And well, I really like to help people and being an Admin would let me help even more people, and finally, l have taken over 2200 sits and have a 4.79/5 star rating (Most 1 star ratings are from people I physically couldn't help because my rank doesn't allow me or other reasons), so, I believe I do a pretty good job as a Senior Mod and would do an even better job as an Admin.

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First off, I would try to calm down the person, we're humans and we have bad days sometimes, however, if he continues, I would directly tell them to calm down, and if it keeps going, I would gag/mute him. After that, I would check player combat logs to see wether he did in fact MRDM or not. And finally, I would let him know that due to him MRDMing, he is going to receive a Warning and a 5 day ban, after that, I would ban them (Assuming no Admins are online) and make a ban request.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I would bring them, one by one to another staff room and let the others talk it out a bit and try to resolve the sit that way. If that doesn't work, I would explain to them that if they keep being toxic, I would gag/mute them and render a final punishment or whatever is needed.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

Most people who do break the rules do it for fun, they think it's "based" or "redpilled" when in reality, they're probably just being annoying for other players and ruining their experience. So, I would explain to them that it isn't funny and it's just a waste of resources for staff to go out of their way to warn/ban them, and that even though some people do find it funny, for most players, it is just annoying.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

I would check the provided footage (Assuming there is in fact proof) by the person who called the sit and, since it is a known bug, I would explain to the reported player that they can be warned for Lying to Staff, and that having a warning for that, it could make other staff in other sits not believe what you say at all. So, if he keeps lying to me and keeps denying the evidence, I would warn him for Bug Abusing and Lying to Staff.

1510008375_GarrysMod16_01_202218_23_45.thumb.png.68391077bf3f94717f50c27a2ea2c4f9.png

(NOTE: I know there have been not so good recent events regarding me and some other people, but, I just want to get a second chance and pursue my dream of becoming a high rank in staff, thank you for reading my app.)

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

2 hours ago, oofWill said:

Mas +Support

Good staff member

Different time zone where we dont have too much staff

Granted the recent events, however that was one time and he learned from it. 

Great fit for this position

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+Support

Great staff member

On late hours

Great Attitude

Really deserved

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 4/24/2022 at 10:03 AM, oofWill said:

Mas +Support

Good staff member

Diz you are a great Senior mod and deserve this.

Mas +Support

Good staff member

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

+support

"Something Sensible"  

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Mas +Support

Good staff member

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL]