• No

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: SM Logan 1D54

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:149846194

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 2 to 3 years

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?:  0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe that promotions are not given but earned. I want to make a change in the PD Department as I also have former PD Low Command experience as I retired as a Major. I want to help be the best representation of PD and help mentor other officers further than I have been able to currently at my current rank. I believe that I fit PD Low Command as I always like helping people and I have really good leadership and communication skills. If there is a issue I will make it in my best interest to get that issue addressed and get it resolved effectively, and if I am not able to get it resolved, work with the other Low command members to come to a resolution of a problem set in place. I would like to be a Lieutenant in PD because I would like to help the next generation of officers further than just training them to OFC. I want to be able to help them and improve on any issues that they might have or any weaknesses that I might see they possess. I am very persistent when it comes to issues and I make sure that the task I have at hand gets done in a fashion that is appropriate to deadlines but also don't let that affect my quality of work.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  Yes

logan2.png

-support 

now I may be getting this mixed up with somebody else but if I’m not wrong you just came back from an extended leave from the police department I feel like you may need some more time and better activity before you get my +support  much love to you these are just my personal experiences you may be active and I just don’t see it best of luck

• Gaminglight Love 1

779036469_Untitled(2)(1).jpg.5431f75bf4135d44f145364909724f83.jpg

6 minutes ago, Tayson Terry said:

-support 

now I may be getting this mixed up with somebody else but if I’m not wrong you just came back from an extended leave from the police department I feel like you may need some more time and better activity before you get my +support  much love to you these are just my personal experiences you may be active and I just don’t see it best of luck

I will agree with this assessment 

• Gaminglight Love 1

SRTEHCSig.png.ca13d2d7ad944e22e26a1479e44ad2e6.png

+ Support

- Active 

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

pd_denied.PNG

| Wait Time : 1 Week [ 5/5/22 ] |

Current Police RP Positions   

• C.E.R.T Co-Commander | 1K33
  • Umbrella Corp | LVL 1

Prior Police RP Positions
  • Retired | Reserve Police Assistant Chief | 1K-9
  • Former | Trooper Major | 1H03
  • Former | C.E.R.T Team Leader x2 | 1TL03
  • Former | Reserve SPMU Head Patrolman | 1HP01
  • Former | Reserve DOC Warden | 1CW33
  • Former | Reserve RRU Director | 8701
  • Former | Reserve EMS Deputy Chief | 8603
  • Former | SCU Co-CMDR | 1K33