Killaz's Senior Command Application

Killaz

Should I become a member of Senior Command?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a member of Senior Command?

• Yes
    • No

As an FYI, even though at the making of this application I am still on Trial Period, I got permission from DORS Sixx to do it early.

1. Steam Name?: Killaz

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:228016409

3. Roster Name?: Killaz

4. Current Rank?: CPT

5. When were you promoted?: March - 26

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: The longest, back in early 2019, and recently came back a month ago

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: Yes

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: Yes

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Yes

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): Ever since I joined security back in 2019 I knew I wanted to make it all the way to the top, and about a year later I achieved that goal, although I wasn't capable of retaining that rank. Regardless I am coming back for round two, I have already good knowledge not only on how to run Security as SCMD, but also as HCMD. In a weird way you can say that I am overqualified. I have always found it fun to run a branch and to be honest if I didn't have fun then there would be no reason for why I would have returned back to security even after going down so many ranks. Even though I will most likely have to take an extended LOA soon, that shouldn't affect me as I have already been on practically every day since I came back, and the second I do come back from the LOA, I'll be just as active, if not more.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: I would ask for a reason. If they said they got perms then I would ask the person they got perms from to see if that is true. If they keep leaving without reason then I would tell him he can't leave and to stay in d-block. If he continues to be disrespectful and not follow rules then I would finally result in demoting him and he would need to get retrained.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: I would tell them to stay in d-block. If they keep leaving with terrible reasons and disobey my orders then I would either strike, or put him on a DNP depending on how disrespectful or how severe the situation was, I will have them demoted.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into D-Block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: I will tell them that they aren't allowed to do that. If they keep on persisting then I will tell any security in d-block to only follow my orders and not theirs. I would then report the private to E11 command, so proper actions can take place on that private.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: I would first check to see if they are in TS because at that point they should be. If they are then I would start by going over the NCO guide with them and show them how they can access it whenever, through the discord informational section. I then go over any sub-branches that they can join and how they can join/apply for them, such as the FTO program, or that they can now apply for WO when that is available. I make sure to go over what condition they can call hands up or partial. Then I will give them their discord tags and go over the NCO activity log and how they should go about filling that out. Finally, if the NCO has no PTS's then I will give them their whitelist and they'll be off to the races.

Also don't worry, I didn't just copy my old SCMD application 😉

I speak the truth

Currently Nothing of Gensec, SCP-RP

+Support

I know many people know me as the guy that hangs out with Killaz and shit, but hes one of the oldest GENSEC that the branch currently has, as well as one of the most experienced by far. Not only is he currently one of the most active CO's at the moment, he also used to be a HOS of GENSEC back in 2019-2020 and at one point brought GENSEC back from literal death (from roughly 20-30 GENSEC for a meeting to a record breaking 63-70 during meetings, to the point the sheer volumes of gensec forced staff to move our meetings to the ADMIN ROOM) under his administration, and was demoted for bullshit that many people have agreed upon was a massive mistake that never should have happened in the first place. Other then past achievements, he currently is a active CO who is incharge/assisting in leading Juggernauts under me, coolcaz and HexG, as well as assisting in PT's, promotions, and general flagups.

He has also been given permission to apply for major (his trial period is about to end on tuesday anyway or has already ended anyway).

Basically what Im saying this having Killaz is a must in senior command, he is by far the most qualified to become a senior command and has proven in the past and present hes more then capable to take up the mantle of Senior Command once again.

Edited by _Alpha_
  • Like 1

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

9 hours ago, _Alpha_ said:

+Support

I know many people know me as the guy that hangs out with Killaz and shit, but hes one of the oldest GENSEC that the branch currently has, as well as one of the most experienced by far. Not only is he currently one of the most active CO's at the moment, he also used to be a HOS of GENSEC back in 2019-2020 and at one point brought GENSEC back from literal death (from roughly 20-30 GENSEC for a meeting to a record breaking 63-70 during meetings, to the point the sheer volumes of gensec forced staff to move our meetings to the ADMIN ROOM) under his administration, and was demoted for bullshit that many people have agreed upon was a massive mistake that never should have happened in the first place. Other then past achievements, he currently is a active CO who is incharge/assisting in leading Juggernauts under me, coolcaz and HexG, as well as assisting in PT's, promotions, and general flagups.

He has also been given permission to apply for major (his trial period is about to end on tuesday anyway or has already ended anyway).

Basically what Im saying this having Killaz is a must in senior command, he is by far the most qualified to become a senior command and has proven in the past and present hes more then capable to take up the mantle of Senior Command once again.

+support 

• Like 1

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

On 4/24/2022 at 1:16 AM, _Alpha_ said:

+Support

• Like 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

On 4/24/2022 at 6:16 AM, _Alpha_ said:

+Support

• Like 1

MTF D5 HFTO LTCOL EEVEE LAPD

Always Loves the Huggs

Friendly and Nice 

xxxx

On 4/24/2022 at 1:16 AM, _Alpha_ said:

+Support

• Like 1

Former Maintenance AMM ACSM || Former GENSEC 1LT || Former Mod/SET || D-0792  1453122164_Screenshot2022-08-30022842.png.8a66d880301bf8d955fa07c77c01b978.png

On 4/23/2022 at 11:16 PM, _Alpha_ said:

+Support

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

+Support 

Killaz was one of my most valued HOS back then he has the ability to speak and treat everyone impartially, he has the ability to be fun and is overall amazing.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support its Killlaz . . . if he used to be a an Hos he can probably be a good MAJ

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

+ Support

Killaz, it has only been a month since you came off reserves and its been great to hear about old security and get an Ex-HCMD opinion on matters.

+ Support

| Ex-HCMD | Active | Sub-Branch Command |

- Support

| Composure |

I think you have great potential to get back up to SCMD.

• Star locked this topic