Serum's Senior Command Application

Serum

Should I become a member of Senior Command?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a member of Senior Command?

• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name: Serum

2. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:179114966

3. Roster Name: Serum

4. Current Rank: 1LT

5. When were you promoted: 4/16/2022

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly): 5+ months

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by Gaming Light and by the many Security guidelines: Yes

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.: Yes

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings: Yes

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): I want to become a Senior Command to help High Command with their duties. I also want to be someone people can look up to, not just enlisted, NCOs, but also other Command members. I am already a Deputy Head Field Training Officer in the Field Training Officer program. I like to hold high standards well and also being forgiving. I want to make sure all of our personnel are doing what they are supposed to, promoting people who show the potential, and giving the appropriate punishments where needed, if needed at all. I try to be active in other sub-branches that are not FTO, specifically the Combat Care Unit and the Research Intelligence Guardian. When I get a chance to go to a wardens tryout, I will go. I have been dedicated to the branch and the FTO program, working on FTO documents. I like talking to other CMD members when making notes for meetings, to get everyone's input on what should be said at any one meeting. I like to keep track of how things are going in GENSEC, like promotions and any upcoming changes that may be happening, giving input where I can and feel input is needed.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block: I would tell them to stop, make sure they have perms from a NCO or higher, if they don't listen, i will removed for not listening to CMD.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons: I would tell them they need to stop or I would have to strike them.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into D-Block and attempts to take command of all of the security: I would tell them that one, they are not CMD, and they are not in charge if D-Block anyways and to leave it to GENSEC NCO's+ to take charge of D-Block.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: The process for promoting a CPL to SGT is to make sure the person who is in question is not on cool down, not on a DNP, and has not be stricken recently. I would also try to see if the person is showing signs of leadership. Then if they are in the clear, I would promote them. I would pull them into bunks and change TS channels, if D-block would support it, other wise I would just move them into a different TS channel. I wouldn't tell them immediately, I would ask them some questions pertaining what would come with being an NCO. Then I would tell them "hey your are being promoted to SGT, which the first rank as an NCO." and I would tell them the duties that comes with that role. I would tell them the sub-branches they can be trained for afterward. I would then give them tags in discord and whitelist them and have them update their name to replace CPL with SGT and get out to D-Block.

Former Senior Moderator | Security HFTO MAJ Serum

9 hours ago, Killaz said:

+support, an actual active CMD member

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

+Support hes responsible and cool

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

+ / - Support

Serum, you are a great DHFTO and I really like seeing a dedicated person working to better our FTO program.

+ Support

| Sub-Branch HCMD | Dedicated | 

- Support

| Newer to LCMD |

You are a great DHFTO and the work you put into the sub-branch is admirable. I think that you could still use some work when it comes to Security wide Command.

• Star locked this topic