Buff the Newer Snipers - Denied

Duncan  McOkiner

Suggestion Poll  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Agree or Disagree?

• Yes, implement the suggestion.
    • No, do not implement the suggestion.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/01/2022 at 03:59 AM

What you want to see? - I'd like to the most recently added snipers to be buffed. More specifically, their range. These snipers include, but are not limited to: tfa_svu ; tfa_intervention ; tfa_m24 ; tfa_sl8 . The others might also be bugged like this, but I do not have access to them to check the stats.

Why should we add it? - These guns are nigh unusable. For comparison, the AWP has 0.8k range, all of these have 0.02k range - that is 40 times less usable range. As an example, the M24 currently has every single stat (except mag size) better than the AWP, but the range limits it to the exact same usable range as most pistols on the server.

What are the advantages of having this? - The only usable (readily available non-donator, non-cc, non-gov) snipers are the AWP, SCAR-20, and G3. I'm not asking for these snipers to be better than these existing one, but they are already on the server and as close to useless as they can be. Simply make them usable and competitive, given that 3/4 of them are available from the Elite Gun Dealer anyway.

Who is it mainly for? - Gov and Crim who enjoy sniping

Links to any content - N/A

8 hours ago, Tactical said:

ill just leave this here ❤️ general_-_Discord_25_04_2022_19_38_00_2.

Yeah, what he said. Although that is well said.

+Support

Gaminglight Moderation & Server Player

Trial Moderator | PD MSGT Joseph 1A75 | FBI SNR SA Joseph KGB23 | PPD PA Joseph XP1.
                                      FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS, OR ON DISCORD. I AM VERY REACHABLE, AND CAN RESPOND IN 1-24 HOURS. [GL] Joseph#3021 OR CLICK PROFILE TO LEFT TOP OF POST.