Nathans Et poll  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Nathan be in Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

In game Name: Nathan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:215249857

ULX RANK: Diamond

How long have you been playing on the server: I started around June 2021 but had looked at the server about a month before.

Have you Read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes, of course

How many warnings do you have: 0

Why do you want to join Event team?

I want to join event team because i would love to be able to do events that make the server more fun. For one I know during certain times server is boring and not much is happening I would love to be able to do an event and make it a little more fun. I also really enjoy events and I know that others do as well so being able to do that would be awesome.

Why should you be trusted to be apart of event team

I believe I should be trusted with event team because, I play the server almost daily and I would never do anything to harm the server or the people playing on it. I am also very active player on the server I have been on everyday for the past 3 weeks. Not to mention almost in a full years playtime I haven't received a single warn or ban so I figured thats a positive. That is Why I believe I should be trusted with Event Team.

Do you have any experience with ULX

No, although I will do my best to learn 

An event you would do

I would love to do a GOI event, For example. A GOC event where GOC injects themselves into the foundation with the objective of killing 3 SCPs them being 076-02, 354-04, and 035. Once inside they will Turn off lights and continue into the foundation in an effort to kill the 3 SCPs, once there goal is complete they will will attempt to leave the foundation or die trying.

On 4/25/2022 at 11:49 PM, PryingTree said:

+support, not that lengthy of an app. Never seen you before. But no warns, should be given a chance. 

Good D5 man very nice

Wont do funny event

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

-Support

Not that lengthy of a app, and I havent seen you on ever, but that might just be a issue with timezones. Also your event is as specific as I would like it to be.

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

Denied

You may reapply in 2 weeks. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥