STEAM_0:1:420036547

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:
Chief Petty Officer

What specialty are you applying for?:
Security

What Naval HC (Commodore+) gave you permission to apply?:
ISB 021 Agent Alexsandr Kallus

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:
As a Security Officer, I plan on running as many trainings, tryouts, and simulations as I can for Security and the Battalions Security watches over. As a Gamemaster, I love hosting as many things as I can for the battalions I am in. In Addition, I believe Security has some of the most roleplay opportunities out of every battalion, and I would love to be able to create that roleplay. And to many other people's surprise, the roleplay is not just about enforcing rules and arresting people. I would love to take responsibility for creating roleplay for Security that other battalions can enjoy that isn't just arresting.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:
I should be trusted with this position because of my previous record and my ambitions moving forward. I may only be a Chief Petty Officer but I have more records of experience from many other servers that I bring with me. I used to run a Security Branch on another server as the Director. we worked closely with Naval Troopers and Shock and I was able to create a 5 man division that left a large impact on the server before I retired and now play here. So along with my previous experience, I have ambitions I wish to achieve. I have long-term goals of reaching High Command in Naval and being able to leave an impact on the server, along with I wish to create an amazing Security force that actually interacts with each other and maybe many different branches or divisions but can operate efficiently and effectively. And with all this I bring the final reason you should trust me is I am Gamemaster, I know the rules of the server and follow them I would never want to break the rules and cause problems for others.

Why do you want this rank?:
I want this rank because it has always been what I've done in Naval, it is like a home to me and without it, I don't know what I would do, it's simply how I like to spend my time. Along with this is my pure love for Naval and its Security Division, the amount of roleplay, they can create, and partake in is amazing, its like nothing else and if done well it can create an environment for many others in Naval and around the ship, this is the major reason I wish to join. Im a huge fan of Security not just in Naval but ive been Shock on this serve and others, along with DT, Security has just always what is most fun for me I wish to pursue it.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:
Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:
The Security Division in Naval has a few tasks and or purposes. My Purpose is to work with the other Security Forces in the ISD and help maintain order and stability in the ISD. Security is also here to help DT and Shock in things such as Tryouts, Punishments, and Promotions all at different ranks. They are also here to train and advise all members of Shock and DT on how to properly keep the ship secure.

Edited by Sauce Chef

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

On 4/24/2022 at 2:44 PM, LaFoursh said:

+Support

-Understands the duty of a Security Officer

-Good application

Good luck!

That Guy Spoon | Oppression

Ranks:
SCP : AHOME Bwai CI RVG SFC Bwai    

Imperial: Ex. 69th CPT Director of Research | Ex. SMO Captain of the Naval Branch

+ support

This is my reasoning:

+ Very hardworking, even though he has had short career in naval, he has been very helpful to the supervisory team by taking initiative and assisting enlisted when needed

+ Very ambitious, which means he is motivated. 

+ Application meets the standard

+ Funny person, sense of humor clicks to me

Chief Aviation Officer & Naval Captain

On 4/24/2022 at 1:44 PM, LaFoursh said:

+Support

-Understands the duty of a Security Officer

-Good application

Good luck!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Zug locked this topic