Ven's Security Juggernaut Application

Ven

1. What is your in-game name?: Ven 

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:438574263

3. Current Rank in Security: Warrant Officer

4. Time on the server: Around 2 months, Server kept resetting time until recently.

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: Around 3 hours a day minimum.

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): No.

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: JrShafer

8. What is your current level in game?: 42

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS):  I believe that I would be a good choice for the juggernaut sub branch. I think that I would be a good choice for the role as I personally believe that I have good trigger discipline and I am able to make sure that D class are not escaping. I would try my best to benefit juggernauts in anyway possible. Such as, Being active and making sure that other Security are seeing that juggernauts is a good sub branch that they should join. I believe that I deserver juggernaut as I will make sure to follow the chain of command, and be able to follow rules accordingly and be able to follow commands well. In addition, finally I believe that I am a good choice for security juggernaut because of my experience in combat branches.

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: No, I am not able to give orders to people above my rank. I am not able to command them on my normal security job, so I wont be able to in the Sub Branch

+ Support

Great Ranks

Friendly

Active

- support

A bit small application

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

ACCEPTED

Your application to Initiate Juggernaut has been Accepted! Please see any HCMD for the "Juggernaut Brute" whitelist.

Welcome to Jugg o7

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

• Star locked this topic