Defibs still cost 100 Dollars - *NOT A BUG* Closed

Boesermaster

What bug is occurring?

Defibs still cost 100 $ But a suggestion to decrease the Price

Is it tied to a specific job, swep, player model, etc? FMs since they are the only ones who can use them

Has it only occurred once, or is it continuous? Continous

Please provide screenshots or a short video of the bug in action: Since i am currently not on the Server just go into the Armory and look at the current Price of Defib charges.

On 4/23/2022 at 4:20 PM, Boesermaster said:

What bug is occurring?

Defibs still cost 100 $ But a suggestion to decrease the Price

Is it tied to a specific job, swep, player model, etc? FMs since they are the only ones who can use them

Has it only occurred once, or is it continuous? Continous

Please provide screenshots or a short video of the bug in action: Since i am currently not on the Server just go into the Armory and look at the current Price of Defib charges.

+Support ye they still cost 100 also

No Money?
image.png.80c7d02a7339a657d0cb4daa43740d0d.png

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

45 minutes ago, frog said:

+Support

ah yes +support a bug report

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Jayden said:

@BoesermasterIs this a bug report or a suggestion?

Well, it was accepted to reduce the price to less, don’t quote me on that but I think it was 10. a few weeks later, they still costed the same, so I asked and was told by my command to make the big report since it should have been changed. 

21 hours ago, Boesermaster said:

Well, it was accepted to reduce the price to less, don’t quote me on that but I think it was 10. a few weeks later, they still costed the same, so I asked and was told by my command to make the big report since it should have been changed. 

Would you be able to link me the suggestion post?

spacer.png

@Jayden This was a change that was never accepted/denied, I asked colt a while ago but I'm not sure if he liked the idea or not, he never responded past asking the price of them, pretty sure it was during a time when a lot was happening so it probably got lost in the confusion

Capture.png

• Like 1

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

4 hours ago, Zack / Zarl said:

@Jayden This was a change that was never accepted/denied, I asked colt a while ago but I'm not sure if he liked the idea or not, he never responded past asking the price of them, pretty sure it was during a time when a lot was happening so it probably got lost in the confusion

Capture.png

I was told it was accepted I. Progress 

6AC1B523-6D3A-4A08-AB13-25E9A3CF1873.png

I also pinged you Jayden the suggestion in discord

• Like 1

Not a Bug

After looking into this, we have decided that this is an intended feature of the game and NOT a bug. If you think this should be changed in the future feel free to make a post in the suggestions section of the forums for that server.