What is your in-game name?: 

SavagerY

What is your steam name?: 

1stSavagerY

What is your steam ID?:  

STEAM_0:0:106502723

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): 

1stSavagerY#5821

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) 

I was a general admin in a TTT server for about a year before moving over to GMOD, where I have been staff on GL for 6 months.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 

Around July of last year

What date did you make your forums account? 

July 20, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 

None

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc): 

Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community?
No

Have you read the staff handbook?
Yes

Timezone:
EST

What rank are you applying for?
Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I believe I deserve the rank of admin because of my dedication to the server and my experience I have on the staff team.  With over six months on the staff team, being a Senior Moderator for over four months, and almost 2,000 completed sits, I believe I have shown that I am both extremely dedicated to the staff team and ready to move up to the next position.  As I have been on the staff team for a lengthy amount of time, most Trial Moderators, Moderators, and even fellow Senior Moderators look to me when requesting assistance with more difficult or controversial sits.  They often come to me with questions on the MOTD and rules we have to follow and how to proceed in the more delicate situations.  Moreover, I always make sure to remain composed during staff sits, calmly explaining situations and acting as a mediator during sits and arguments when they arise, always trying to calm everyone involved down first before continuing on with a sit.  Although there are times and situations where I do not know where to proceed, I always make sure to go to a rank or two above me to ask them before proceeding higher up, always doing my absolute best to follow both the staff handbook while being courteous towards other players.

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If I bring someone to a sit who has been Mass RDMing and all they do is curse at me, I would first try to mediate the situation and calm them down, trying to see why they were doing what they were doing.  If they continue with this behavior I would mute them so I could explain their punishment.  As they had been Mass RDMing, I would explain that they would be banned for 5 days for the offense before issuing the ban and returning to the RP.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

First off, I would immediately separate everyone involved, moving everyone to different areas of the staff room before talking to each of them in turn to see what happened.  After talking with everyone involved, I would then move them back together and explain the punishments given if any were needed.  Should they continue to be toxic and start player dissing the other members of the staff sit, I would move them away from the group and give them a formal warning for Toxicity/Player Diss.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

If a player clearly doesn't care about the punishments they are receiving, I would remain kind and courteous during the entire staff sit, explaining to them that if they continue their behavior they would be getting future warns for breaking rules and possibly even a ban should it progress that far.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

I would explain to him that although the rule is not specifically stated in the MOTD, exploiting known bugs still follows under the "Common Sense" and "Exploiting" rules, which are still punishable with warns and possibly even bans.  I would give them a formal warning for the transgression and explain that future offenses would result in future warns and/or bans.  I would then let them know that if they feel like the warn/ban is unjust or wrong, they could appeal it on the forums, where I would provide them with a link to said forums page so they would be able to appeal it.

Edited by 1stSavagerY
  • Like 1

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+Support
Savagery would make a great admin. He is extremally active and he is almost always on to assist other staff who don't know how to deal with an admin sit. Not only this he knows how to deal with almost every in-game situation that comes to him within a sit. Savagery has earned the rank of Admin.

• Heart-Eyes 1

1 hour ago, BOx said:

+Support
Savagery would make a great admin. He is extremally active and he is almost always on to assist other staff who don't know how to deal with an admin sit. Not only this he knows how to deal with almost every in-game situation that comes to him within a sit. Savagery has earned the rank of Admin.

+ Support! Go Sav!

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

1 hour ago, BOx said:

+Support

😏

Screenshot_13.png

1 hour ago, BOx said:

+Support

7 hours ago, BOx said:

+Support

Former Nu7 Command Member
497911031_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0b095d662cf5f49ededd5d8ebbf6245.gif

7 hours ago, BOx said:

+Support

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

8 hours ago, BOx said:

+Support

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+ Support

- Active.

- Fair and just.

- Serious when has to be.

- Overall a good staff member.

Good luck!

Although Furry 🤢

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

- Active.

- Fair and just.

Good luck!

Although Furry 🤢

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

6 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

- Active.

- Fair and just.

Good luck!

Although Furry 🤢

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

I have known Sav for his entire time playing this server and while he has made a mistake here or there he has always done his very best to enforce the rules of the server. Can be very serious when needed and is pretty trustworthy I believe sav will do great in a admin position +SUPPORT

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 4/23/2022 at 1:12 PM, BOx said:

+Support

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 4/23/2022 at 2:12 PM, BOx said:

+Support

Former |Delta-5 2LT | Medical SM SEC FTO SM/WDL| CI RND SCR SWB IIN/CI LCPL MJ EOI Overseer Leviathan D1

On 4/23/2022 at 8:12 PM, BOx said:

+Support

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

On 4/24/2022 at 3:21 AM, ren1point0 said:

+support

Im not a virgin, but I think Savergy would be a good admin since he always harasses me about the rules whem im on Nu7

MTF D5 HFTO LTCOL EEVEE LAPD

Always Loves the Huggs

Friendly and Nice 

xxxx

On 4/23/2022 at 3:12 PM, BOx said:

+Support

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

On 4/23/2022 at 3:12 PM, BOx said:

+Support