Warning Appeal - Fiery

Fieryphonix

10 minutes ago, Kevlar_ said:

https://streamable.com/gngt71 the evidence of the situation if anyone needs it so you don't have to DM Will. Not every single situation is gonna be written in the MOTD for you guys. Utilize common sense. Up to the staff member whether or not it is a verbal/formal warning

the clip was already posted tho? whats the point of reposting it?

Frfr

3 hours ago, Domo775 said:

+support 

it doesn’t say in motd that you can’t!!!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

2 hours ago, oofWill said:

Okay, lets break this down

1. Just because its not in the MOTD doesn't mean its not against the rules. Called a gray area. There are good gray areas and bad gray areas and this is a bad. Its to staff discretion.

2. The d class was not stuck whatsoever. Hes not even in the wall. He was told to stop as it was annoying and messing up securitys job. This would be considered fail rp/NITRP

They were doing it in a malicious manner.Once again he was repeatedly told to stop. However he didn't. 

Also destroying an anchor would not unstuck the d class.

and you said in rp d class are helping eachother escape, in RP you also don't have a phys gun that can destroy things. You can stop them by rioting.

Also, you need evidence. There is no evidence here whatsoever

my clip i based on

Ngl tho +/- support since i can see where they are coming from but this doesnt deserve an offical warning maybe a verbal at best

Edited by frog

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

Denied

• Like 1
  • Dislike 4

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||