Warning Appeal - Fiery

Fieryphonix

Your In-game Name:Fiery

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:525219554

The admin's name in-game:doctor will [ STEAM_0:0:236584067 ]

What warning did you receive: Fail rp

When did you receive this warning: sat apr 23 17:49

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: so I was sitting in dblock just having fun and saw to dclass cuffed to a wall so I took out my Phys gun and unhooked them so they would not be stuck to the wall then a few mins later I got pulled into a sit and told that unhooking them was fail rp cause in rp I would not be able to use a physgun to do that so a few mins go by staff handling the sit says it is a gray area but it is failrp I check motd on the site and don't see how it would be fail rp and says I dont see how it would be fail rp and don't remember it was failrp but the staff member says that he will be warning me for fail rp im abit annoyed cause it is my first warn in all the time I played over something that seems like it would be allowed.

Why do you think this warn was false: I think this warn is false because in all my time playing I have not seen this be called failrp and never say anyone get in trouble for it and when I was staff never even heard about it being a warnable thing just thought it was something that would be allowed because I think in rp a dclass would try to help free their fellow dclass and don't see how it would be somthing that they cannot do because it would fit how a dclass character would try to free their fellow dclass to help them escape.

Evidence the warning is false: There seems to be no rule stated anywhere and from all the people I asked so far everyone has said its somthing ok to do.

• Like 3

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM  

+Support

Bro how is this breaking a rule. Even if it is a rule, what is the harm in doing this?

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+Support

Free my homie

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

2 hours ago, Pills said:

+Support

Bro how is this breaking a rule. Even if it is a rule, what is the harm in doing this?

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Pills said:

+Support

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

Okay, lets break this down

1. Just because its not in the MOTD doesn't mean its not against the rules. Called a gray area. There are good gray areas and bad gray areas and this is a bad. Its to staff discretion.

2. The d class was not stuck whatsoever. Hes not even in the wall. He was told to stop as it was annoying and messing up securitys job. This would be considered fail rp/NITRP

They were doing it in a malicious manner.Once again he was repeatedly told to stop. However he didn't. 

Also destroying an anchor would not unstuck the d class.

and you said in rp d class are helping eachother escape, in RP you also don't have a phys gun that can destroy things. You can stop them by rioting.

Also, you need evidence. There is no evidence here whatsoever

my clip i based on

Edited by oofWill
  • Dislike 6

oofwill2.png

+support 

for obvious reasons

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

-Support

At first I was going to +support, but after seeing the evidence it's clear you knew what you were doing. Simply using it to unstuck someone is no big deal, although you were using it from afar to free d-class that were in RP. This situation would be considered FailRP. Not every situation can be stated in the rules, use common sense

• Like 3
  • Dislike 5

Screenshot_13.png

-support

From viewing the clip, unless the D Class is some kind of SCP with really long arms, I believe the warn is valid. If it was at a closer range it could be RPed that he was unhooking the anchor (Using the physgun for this as we don't have hands either), but it was stretched past the red line, over to what looked to be the door into and out of D Block. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 3

+support

every -support really tryna get that staff promo I guess

Edited by LilThinMints
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

-Support

Sorry Fiery but that’s not a valid RP action considering you wouldn’t have a physgun to do so. 

The MOTD isn’t all encompassing, this is unfair to the security trying to stop the dclass from running 

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

+Support

This isnt against the rules in any way if they were annoyed the could have brought the D-Class out the door that was two feet away

If anything every single person has done this on the server at least once or even a whole lot more so why only him get warned

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

6 minutes ago, Tydrix Weeb said:

+Support

This isnt against the rules in any way if they were annoyed the could have brought the D-Class out the door that was two feet away

If anything every single person has done this on the server at least once or even a whole lot more so why only him get warned

If so maybe give him a verbal since this rule is no where in the MOTD??

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

8 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Sorry Fiery but that’s not a valid RP action considering you wouldn’t have a physgun to do so. 

The MOTD isn’t all encompassing, this is unfair to the security trying to stop the dclass from running 

what’s the point of giving dclass physgun if they can’t use them

i’ve probably killed you more then once 🥶🥶

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

If it's not in the motd/not stated shouldn't it be a verbal? he might not have had a clue!

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians