Event Suggestion [Denied]

WebSter_Cze

Do you think this should be added?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you think this should be added?

• Yes, great idea! (Please explain)
    • Not exacly what this server needs at the moment. (Please explain)

What do you want to see?:

I have 2 ideas which could be pretty neat if done properly.

First Idea:
It would be cool if there were events which wouldn't be really announced. Just out of nowhere, there would appear ship in airspace, rebels on ship or something like that and people would have to actually get into being attacked without being notified beforehand. This could increase the RP level and help with cooperation/coordination of the Battalions.

Second Idea:
If there are no GMs on, or only few and people would like to have some fun, we could let people make a report, something like "Player Event", discuss plan of the event with staff/GM and if it is approved, they'd be allowed to hop on rebel jobs and get some entertainment for the ISD. During the report, they'd have to say intention of the attack, goal, what they want it to look like, etc, so it doesn't get out of hand into like FailRP stuff.

Why should we add it?:

Both of these suggestions could highly increase the RP level during early and late hours. I believe it would bring some fun with it as well.

What are the advantages of having this?:

As I said, this could bring something to do when no/little GMs are on or, well, getting attacked when you don't expect it is kinda cool.

Who is it mainly for?:

Basically everyone

Links to any content:

N/A

Current: None

Former:  IC CSLD Captain Reaper | Star Fighter Corps Senior Group Captain And Gladius Squad Lead | Death Trooper First Lieutenant | Inferno Squad Squad Lead Gamemaster III & Senior Moderator

spacer.png

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!