Warning Appeal funk

Domo775

Your In-game Name: just roleplayin

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:106747464Β 

The admin's name in-game: cardiganΒ 

What warning did you receive: player diss

When did you receive this warning: i said "holy fuck you suck" to a warden that told me get fucked after they killed me before

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: so im just rioting as a dclass then gensec starts talking about my model, i dont say anything back. Then the warden kills me (3v1 unfair :pensive:)Β  and said get fucked so after that i press my bind and think nothing of it. Then she kills me again (outnumbered again :c) and said something like "easy" or get shit on" cant remember but said something to me as i was dead, so in retaliation i kill her again and then press the bind, but this time around i killed a gensec heavy (who reported me in this scenario) and he thought i meant it towards him which it wasn't.

Why do you think this warn was false: it was never meant towards that player and I was only doing it in a messing around manner with the warden since we were just going back n forth.

Evidence the warning is false: sadly none

i’ve probably killed you more then once πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯Ά

Β 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, IgnisNuts said:

+Support

No harm was meant with the comment, it's just the usual shit talking between D-Class and Security.

Β 

SCP-RPΒ |Β Maintenance ExpertΒ | HLPR Bot bT5Β | Senior ResearcherΒ | Senior Event Team Member

Custom ClassesΒ | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+Support
When someone get's warned for player diss I expect them actually throwing insults like insulting their actual looks/opinions/or at the very least something that could warrant a warn.
This is just video game banter that happens all the time. If you play a PvP game and don't at the very least expect this I don't know what to say.

No harm was meant and it's just something we've all said on a PvP/Competitive game before.

Edited by [GL] Mike
Fixing Grammar

Β 

Β 

My thoughts on it is that its a very soft report but a shit ton of people take offence to that shit

I think that "get fucked" and "ur bad" stuff like that doesn't really matter but "holy fuck you suck" just seems like its ever so slightly crossing over the player diss line.

Β 

However can we please stop being snowflakesΒ 

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LTΒ |Β Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1Β |Β Retired ResearchΒ Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT |Β 2xΒ Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC NemesisΒ | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie |Β STARS |Β D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements:Β Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

+Support

Really? A warn for "Holy fuck you suck", cmon mfs really are waaayyy too soft on gaminglight nowadays.Β 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & SecurityΒ || Armored ShieldΒ Award WinnerΒ || First Head Warden & HOPOΒ ||Β Security ArtilleryΒ UnitΒ ||Β D-7025 || D-Class High CouncilΒ ||Β Former Head of SecurityΒ ||Β FormerΒ AdminΒ || Former Event Team Member

Β 

spacer.png

+Support

What he said was so horrible, we should make it a ban!

SCPRPΒ |Β Mr. InactiveΒ | Resigned

Former: AdminΒ |Β Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. BotΒ |Β MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West |Β MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

• Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

πŸ’€

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π | π†πšπ¦π¦πš π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π - π‚π‘πšπ¨π¬ 𝐋𝐭. π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§ππžπ«
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐚π₯𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π |Β π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π π‘πžπ©π«πžπ¬πžπ§π­πšπ­π’π―πž β‚‹ π†π«πšπ§π π†πžπ§πžπ«πšπ₯

• bop unlocked this topic
  • bop locked this topic