• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?

Tydrix

What is your steam name?

[GL] Tydrix

What is your steam ID?

STEAM_0:0:132085234

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667)

Dark?#3030

Do you have any other experience with staffing?

No other experience except for this

What date did you start playing on the community?

June 17 2021

What date did you make your forums account?

June 21, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?

Zero

What is your donor rank?

Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community?

No.

Have you read the staff handbook?

Multiple times to make sure I do things correctly

Time zone

EST

What rank are you applying for?

Senior Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I deserve the rank of senior admin because of the amount of experience I have gained over this extended time of being staff since about October 22, 2021. I have learned the ins and outs of dealing with people and situations and helping everyone move on with their time playing on the Gaminglight servers with ease, swiftness, and having a fun experience. I have been on almost every day since I've joined only ever taking one LOA that was supposed to be two weeks long but I only took about three days of the two weeks before I came back and I was ready to play and do my staff sits and to be completely honest I don't want to leave this community anytime soon and would like to go further than Senior admin when I have the chance to do so as I believe that I have been able to deal with many things with a sound judgment and no bias during any of my sits I have dealt with sits that range from simple Rolling sits to more complex sits with up to 6 people in them for many different reasons or hackers that I have had to ban and request a permanent ban I have gone through many hours of shadowing people for a number of reasons but mainly because watching over the new T-Mods is pretty fun at the end of the day getting to meet the new staff is a great time to me and making sure that they are doing their job correctly and not abusing any of the powers they are granted with the rank of staff, someone of a lower position in the staff team ask me for help with banning somebody or ask me for help with someone not believing them when they tell them what a rule actually is and just general question that some of the Moderators have for me. I have loved my time in this community, and I hope to stay here for a long time and have fun climbing the ranks of staff and the ranks of every branch that I may join in the future. I will continue to do my job as required trying my best to make no mistakes. Although we are all human and make mistakes in all aspects, I hope to press forward and do everything I must. It's still only just a game, and we are all here to have fun.

Scenario questions

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If I am to bring somebody to a sit and all they do is curse at me, I try to ask them to stop, and if they do not, then I will gag them, and I will explain the reasoning they have been brought into the sit, and I will make sure that they have done what has been presented to me and if they have killed 4+ people in the logs or video that the reporter sends me I will explain to the reported that they will be given a ban for five days and warned for Mass RDM I will make sure that they understand the reason that it's happening I will warn them and then after making sure they know it, or they don't care about it at this point I will explain to them that if and when they do come back if they continue to break the rules the punishments will get worse over time and its smart to stop while there ahead afterward I will finish the sit by banning them for five days for Mass RDM

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I will ask them to relax and stop arguing in this situation. I will ask them to speak one at a time, and if they can't do so, I will begin by gagging them all and slowly ungagging them one at a time to understand the situation. Once I can understand the problem, I will make sure everybody there needs to be there and aren't there just because their friends are there afterward. Once I have made sure everyone there should be there, I will finish the sit handing out punishments accordingly and handling any situations that need to be dealt with before the sit has finished.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

The best way to handle a situation involving a player that does not care about the punishments they are receiving is just doing what I'm supposed to. No matter what they say or do against it, I will tell them why they are there and the punishment they are receiving, and then I will inform them that if they are to continue breaking the rules, they will get banned. The more they break the same rules, the harsher the punishment will be as they continue to stack the same amount of warns up.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

The best way to handle a player abusing a known bug that they swear is not against the rules is to pull them into a sit by themselves and talk to them one on one. I will explain that the thing they are doing is not allowed in any way and they should not be doing it, and if they are to continue, they will be warned or, worse, be banned. Suppose they ask for one of my higher-ups. In that case, I will ask the rank above me to explain that whatever bug they are doing is a known bug and is not allowed on the server. Hopefully, if they listen, that will be the end of it, but if I find out that they are continuing to do the bug without stopping, I will punish them accordingly.

Thank you for considering my application!

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

+support

-he fir for the position

im to lazy to read

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+ Support

Tydrix is honestly one of the most qualified for the position of Senior Admin.

Good luck Tydrix!

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

+Support
Nice guy
Known him for a bit, and he's pretty trustworthy
He has been around for a good while and he knows the rules.
Nice application + very long

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

14 hours ago, Chombos said:

+Support
Nice guy

• Dislike 1

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

14 hours ago, Chombos said:

+Support
Nice guy

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

17 hours ago, Chombos said:

+Support
Nice guy

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM  

+support

Whenever Tydrix took one of my sits I knew that he would make the right decision.

Tydrix is also a really nice person and super helpful

great fit for senior admin

good luck Tydrix!

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

On 4/23/2022 at 7:50 AM, Voxial said:

+ Support

Tydrix is honestly one of the most qualified for the position of Senior Admin.

Good luck Tydrix!

Yea I gotta admit me and Tydrix may not have always seen eye to eye in the past but even I have to say has done very well in staff and has proven to be trustworthy and able to handle a position of power +SUPPORT

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 4/23/2022 at 10:09 PM, Chombos said:

+Support
Nice guy

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

8 hours ago, Shnkyz said:

+support
i know this guy for a long time, he is nice and i think he fit for this position

Former |Delta-5 2LT | Medical SM SEC FTO SM/WDL| CI RND SCR SWB IIN/CI LCPL MJ EOI Overseer Leviathan D1

On 4/23/2022 at 10:09 PM, Chombos said:

+Support
Nice guy

MTF D5 HFTO LTCOL EEVEE LAPD

Always Loves the Huggs

Friendly and Nice 

xxxx

+support

Ive known tydrix for a while now and know he is capable with the responsibility of being a senior admin. He is active, has good judgement, and overall a great dude.

would be fit for s-admin

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.