• No

What is your in-game name?: GameHunter

What is your steam name?: wXc GameHunter

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:197078366

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): wXc GameHunter#2435

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2/1/22

What date did you make your forums account? 2/3/22

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 11381077774_Screenshot(54).thumb.png.1beb8d209f3b13660a529dcc3409e281.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? No 

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: CST

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I am enough of an active, trusted, and well liked member of the community to be accepted for trial moderator. Firstly, I am incredibly active and usually at least spend 6-8 hours on the server daily. I also follow the rules whether that be server rules, or rules of a branch, and have only ever gotten one warn and never received a strike in any branches (that I am aware of). I think I have had a positive influence on the server in my time being here especially in security and from my time on wardens. I try my best to stay impartial and unbiased during sits or on applications. I try to avoid conflict and not start anything and when others are getting mad at other players or branches I try to calm them down and remind them that it's just a game. I hope I can join the ranks of moderator and help to keep this wonderful server clean.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? I would first tell them to calm down and each tell me their side of the story. If they do not calm down, I would separate the players and hear each of their sides of the story. I would then ask for any evidence to warn, or if needed, get a higher up moderator to ban based on the evidence.  If they get toxic enough during the sit and say things that warrant a warn or ban, I would give out the warns or get a higher to ban. 

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? I would first make sure there is evidence of this. If there is evidence of the bug, and depending on the player's knowledge and playtime on the server, I would tell the player that he will be receiving warns for lying to staff and exploiting or if he is new just a verbal warning unless the bug is serious. If the bug is serious enough, I would get a higher up to administer a ban.

Edited by wXc GameHunter

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

+Support
Gamehunter has been playing SCPRP for over 2 months and has earned the trust of security and has not failed to do his Dutys, I don't see any reason why Gamehunter shouldn't get accepted into the SCPRP staff team.

16 hours ago, BOx said:

+Support
Gamehunter has been playing SCPRP for over 2 months and has earned the trust of security and has not failed to do his Dutys, I don't see any reason why Gamehunter shouldn't get accepted into the SCPRP staff team.

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

16 hours ago, BOx said:

+Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

17 hours ago, BOx said:

+Support

oofwill2.png

On 4/23/2022 at 1:00 AM, Trizium said:

+ SUPPORT

+ Great App

+ Very Trusted 

+ Follows the rules

+ Great guy

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png