Advanced dupe 2 switched over to silver instead of gold or possibly make the tool its own separate purchase for x amount of credits - Denied

fuxk you

What you want to see? - I want to see the advanced dupe 2 tool switched over to silver, I would ask for it to be free, but I know that will never happen 

Why should we add it? - It's very understandable to see the precision tool under gold donator but to have advanced dupe2, a simple tool to save your build priced at a higher donator tag then silver is a little excessive 

What are the advantages of having this? - I've spoken to many players around the community, and this is something is something that's long awaited. Players always complain about not being able to save their base, and I don't blame them having to rebuild every single time, this will really benefit the server with the players that already have Silver and for the players that don't it'll make them feel more intrigued into purchasing a more affordable donator tag.

Who is it mainly for? - The whole community 

Links to any content - None.

Edited by fuxk you
had no format

• fuxk you changed the title to Advanced dupe 2 switched over to silver instead of gold or possibly make the tool its own separate purchase for x amount of credits

- Support

Gold has that perk specifically to increase Gaminglights Revenue, and further progress the value of Gold+. If the "Community" is complaining, all I can do is address them to purchase the package. As sad as it is, PoliceRP is more of a "pay-to-win" server, which is a sad reality but true. Life sucks, Embrace the suck. Gaminglight has to recieve revenue somehow, so why not do a smart business sale strategy like is already introduced?

Gaminglight Moderation & Server Player

Trial Moderator | PD MSGT Joseph 1A75 | FBI SNR SA Joseph KGB23 | PPD PA Joseph XP1.
                                      FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS, OR ON DISCORD. I AM VERY REACHABLE, AND CAN RESPOND IN 1-24 HOURS. [GL] Joseph#3021 OR CLICK PROFILE TO LEFT TOP OF POST.

- Support

14 hours ago, Joseph Galland said:

Gaminglight has to recieve revenue somehow, so why not do a smart business sale strategy like is already introduced?

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

Gaminglight is a multi-server business, not an ordinary Gmod community. Your suggestion is valid and the voice of the players are VERY important, I am voicing my opinion too. 

Best of luck with your suggestion!

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

56 minutes ago, Nick Hunter said:

Gaminglight is a multi-server business, not an ordinary Gmod community. Your suggestion is valid and the voice of the players are VERY important, I am voicing my opinion too. 

Best of luck with your suggestion!

It’s a not necessary addition and it’s away to give money to the server and to support it. If everything was free there would be no police rp

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

On 4/25/2022 at 11:16 AM, Waifu Mewy said:

-support it’s gold for a reason every pack on the store has there own feature’s this would just make the gold perk lose  something what is really op 

-support

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC |