banman resignation of rp (for now)

scotched

hey uh i resigned from rp in imperial rp i have to many names so just look at my signature if your familiar with the names it was fun hangin around with yall

big thanks for the people who made this server a hella of a ride.
Elijah
Rux
Wraith
Wolffie
Sigma/Jump
Ravix
Ted/Theodore
Locus
Cinder
Rice
Dragon/Fennec
Zabuza
regent
Earth
Rev
Joslin
Brine
Zug
Manjini
Lydus (is a bozo)
sainty
checked
name

Disclaimer: If I forgot to list any names, please remind me!

Edited by Fawn

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1

• scotched changed the title to banman resignation of rp (for now)

welp i see nobody really cares about this

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1

Nah man I care, it was fun playing with you even though I only knew you for a very short amount of time. I hope you're doing okay wherever you are and I'm sure quitting is most likely for the better and if there's something important you gotta tell me, feel free to tell me I'm always open for deep conversations. I know I never got to truly play with ya but it doesn't matter to me you were still cool. -Eli