Cecil's Gaminglight Wide Resignation

Cecil Stedmen

Shit dude sad to see you go : ( Was always great having you in FBI and playing with you brodie. If you ever need anything lmk but best of luck in whatever you do next and take care of yourself 

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

It was amazing working with you through and through. From the start of you being a TSO, I knew you were extremely passionate and had great ideas. I saw you get to Director and execute those plans perfectly. You have been one of the best Security Directors I've seen and I have a great deal of respect for you. I hope to see you again and thank you for the kind words. Should you ever need anything, shoot me a message. Best of luck man.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

I'll miss you man, like fr stay safe

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

This surprised me, it was always great to work with you, I'll miss you

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Head of Staff

Damn, really sad to see such a good SD go, good luck bro

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Absolutely sad to see you go but completely understand the reasons for it, if you ever need someone to talk to always a message away homie!

Hope to see you around one day tho mate, take care and look after yourself 🙏🏿

Signature.png

Sad to see a such skilled man go, wish you the best in the future and hope that you'll return one day. I've enjoyed every second working with you, and finally at last beating SO in which has the most members 😄 (MO) Thank you for all of the good times, and really just overall being the amazing and perfect Captain, you would've become a great Low Command, and I sure hope you return one day and get that position! Welp this is my goodbyes to you

o7 

Current: Shock PVT | Nothing

Former: Shock VCMDR, Chief Medical Overseer(CMO), Admiral Garrick Versio, ARC JTO 1SGT Nex, Original ArK TrooVA, 
ISB Major General Nex (GM VIII)

spacer.png

Best of luck on your future endeavours. Godspeed Cecil!

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

AH Well shit, welcome to the retirement home my man i hope you enjoy your stay. 

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

O7, you were funny af and a very good person, I’ll miss you

You should get on SCPRP again someday, lot has changed but it’s still very fun

Have a nice retirement!

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg