General Suggestion - Remove /demote cmd from D-Class [Completed]

Serum

What are you suggesting? - Remove the /demote cmd from D-Class. The only people who should have access to is are staff (onduty), Trainers, and CMD members.

How would this change better the server? - It would allow for people to not be falsely demoted by D-Class or lower rank personnel. This would also help because each time this happens, we get blacklist (banned) from the job x amount seconds, which makes it inconvenient.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server?  - NCO's wont be able to demote people who are AFK, taking up space, however, they should be able to talk to a CMD member or staff to demote them.

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  Trainers, CMD+, staff.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - How I noticed I became victim of this, was a message was said in my name that I didn't type or have a keybind for.

Screenshot 2022-04-22 000130.png

Screenshot 2022-04-22 000252.png

Screenshot 2022-04-22 000406.png

Screenshot 2022-04-22 000544.png

Former Senior Moderator | Security HFTO MAJ Serum

6 hours ago, Chineseman said:

+support

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

On 4/22/2022 at 6:38 AM, Jess1224 said:

+support this would greatly help with trolls & is rather easy to implement using the DarkRP.CanDemote hook. This wouldn't cause lag and would be a great feature to add to avoid trolls spamming false demotes as we often see.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

I can't see any reason not to do this

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week