What is your in-game name?:
Flare

What is your steam name?:

snareflare

What is your steam ID?:
STEAM_0:1:619290884

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):
Snare#8905

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)
No.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I would say around July of 2019

What date did you make your forums account?

March 7th, 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)

User

Are you a staff member in another community?

No

Have you read the staff handbook?

Yes

Timezone: 
EST

What rank are you applying for?
Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I deserve this rank because I have been very helpful in this community, and I want to be even more helpful by being a staff member.  I believe that by me getting onto the staff team can benefit the server by keeping minges, and other bad people away from messing up the general vibe of the server.  I have seen a lot of people that have been being annoying and messing with people, prop minging, being racist/transphobic. I think that being on the staff team would be fun, and it would also help me learn more about the server and the people that are in it. I am very active in the community and I have a good reputation with the players on the server. I can also be very serious, and I can stay serious when I get insulted. This is why I believe that I would be a good staff member.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
I would first start by bringing the person who reported them, and the reported person. If they started to curse me out then i would ask them to stop talking and listen, if they do not stop then I would call a moderator to gag them and then I would listen to the reporter, then check logs and then i would give a formal warning and then call someone to give them a 5 day ban.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

I would bring the reporter and the reported, I would ask what bug that they abused and when they answer, i would ask the reported if they did. If they say no and then say that they follow all of the server rules, I would check their warns and if they've been warned I would ask for proof from the reporter and if the proof show that they did then I would warn them for exploiting and then tell them not to do it again.

-support

You just spammed the forums to appear active and that automatically tells me that you’re more interested in being staff than being genuinely active and involved in the community

also your replies were super generic and clearly were just to farm post count. 

658405FE-79B5-4BC6-88C2-ADB64BCFB7C5.png

FFD17FBC-1F2A-49AE-AE0E-98A82CCC0426.png

95B744D3-464A-49DD-9E0F-69CEBBC1D918.png

E5F3670B-F348-4DB4-B21D-8A03AE87601B.png

• Like 1

+ Support

• Active member of the community (Since July of 2019)
  • 0 Warns!
  • Good answers to the scenario questions, proves that the applicant actually looked through the staff handbook.
  • Good application.
  • Recent forum account creation (Not really a reason to -support but let it be known)
  • Spamming forums to look active. 

Although the applicant spammed to reach the minimum requirement to apply, I don't believe that is enough to terminate the application.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

46 minutes ago, Nick Hunter said:

+ Support

• Active member of the community (Since July of 2019)
  • 0 Warns!
  • Good answers to the scenario questions, proves that the applicant actually looked through the staff handbook.
  • Good application.
  • Recent forum account creation (Not really a reason to -support but let it be known)
  • Spamming forums to look active. 

Although the applicant spammed to reach the minimum requirement to apply, I don't believe that is enough to terminate the application.

trumpo_signature.png

+ support - Been active -Helpful. - Support - spammed forums to seem active

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

-Support

On 4/21/2022 at 11:00 PM, Respecter of Women Big Ben said:

-support

You just spammed the forums to appear active and that automatically tells me that you’re more interested in being staff than being genuinely active and involved in the community

also your replies were super generic and clearly were just to farm post count. 

658405FE-79B5-4BC6-88C2-ADB64BCFB7C5.png

FFD17FBC-1F2A-49AE-AE0E-98A82CCC0426.png

95B744D3-464A-49DD-9E0F-69CEBBC1D918.png

E5F3670B-F348-4DB4-B21D-8A03AE87601B.png

On 4/23/2022 at 9:06 AM, Slashers game yt said:

-Support

Spammed forums posts to look active / reach the minimum required post count

15 hours ago, Retro said:

+ support - Been active -Helpful. - Support - spammed forums to seem active

On 4/24/2022 at 5:51 PM, Ridgeland said:

+Support

You don't have any warns at All !

Your scenario questions are good 

Good app overall 

Try to be more active on forums 

Please don't spam them to make the app quota 

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

On 4/24/2022 at 6:51 PM, Ridgeland said:

+Support

You don't have any warns at All !

Your scenario questions are good 

Good app overall 

Try to be more active on forums 

Please don't spam them to make the app quota 

• Like 1

Ex: EMS: Captain RRU: Advanced Rapid Response Medic Staff: Senior Moderator 

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC