Peanut/Reaper's IC Vice commander Sev Application- Accepted

Cryosplaysgames

Peanut/Reaper's IC Vice Commander Sev Application  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for this position?

• Yes!
    • NO! (Please explain why in the comments.)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

IC CSLD MAJ 661 Reaper

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

IC Vice Commander Sev

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Way back when I joined Imperial Commandos, I really didn't see myself staying for that long, but when the command team came and talked to me about a need for NCOs, it felt as if I had a purpose in this battalion. I want to keep making this Battalion great, and help it grow into maybe even one of the best battalions on the server, as well as still making the current IC feel welcome and happy within the battalion. I also want to be in a position to oversee Crimson squad, as I love working with the group, and hope to see it continually flourish within IC. Furthermore, Overseeing Scout Snipers will also generate a better relation in the battalion, as I could host many SIMs/Missions for them, as well as the rest of IC, keeping the battalion active and more fun.  If it ever happened that IC was in a tough spot, or a trough so to speak, I would like to be in a position to do everything in my power to aid them in rising back up, and making it to the top. Rather than just wanting the position for the name and title, I want it for the challenge, to test myself and my dedication even more and to keep assisting IC into becoming the best battalion on Gaminglight IMP RP.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

In Total, I have two years+, but in recent time it's only been a couple months

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Main purpose for a commander of the branch is to not just order his troops around, but to fight beside them, and lead them wherever the battle takes them. I am also lead to believe that a Commander is to provide for the battalion, in terms of simulations, missions, Joint operations, and fun trainings. Another main purpose is to ensure that your battalion is running a smoothly as possible, with little to no bumps in the road, as they could upset the battalion as a whole and throw everything off. The next main purpose is to ensure that your troops are happy, and they feel they are cared about, as I've seen one too many people leave because of commanders who, to put it simply, didn't have their heart in the right place. Another main purpose, is to be a light for those who need it, meaning an example, if people want an example, they look to their commanders and vice commanders for advice, and I would be ready to give it. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have been loyal to IC since day one, and I wouldn't change it for the world, as IC is my home on this server. Another reason is that I haven't minged at all on IC, nor my other jobs; however, we have played a couple practical jokes on medical, it was all in good fun. Another reason is that I can be trusted is how much effort I put in to be here, when I'm on, I'm usually on all day and continually helping IC even when I'm off the job. I don't really have a mean streak about me, but if someone insults any IC, I'll always be there to lend a hand, and try to sort it out peacefully rather than just by force. It should also be considered that I am great at multitasking, as in keeping up with rosters and trainings, as well as engaging with the IC ingame. Another reason to be trusted, is that I follow MOTD almost to the letter, always checking back to make sure I didn't accidentally mess up a rule about IC or anything in general.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can usually be online everyday, with varying timeframes, such as one day I'd be on all day, and one day I might not be on till 5:00 pm.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

1 Warning for an Accidental press of the Hyperspace button when I lagged, then proceeded to crash, but this was on RG I am led to believe.

• Like 1

+Support
+Active
+Has shown the ability to successfully lead
+Friendly 
+Knows how to handle tough or difficult situations. 

I think you would be an excellent Sev! Goodluck!
~Corner

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

22 hours ago, Corners said:

+Support
+Active
+Friendly 

~Corner

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

+Support

+Active

+Excellent lead/vice lead (Experience as Reaper and Attin) 

+Supportive

+Knows when to be serious 

Honestly, only replacement for Sev in IC that I believe is fit. 

Good luck! ❤️

~Diabeto/Maroon

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

On 4/21/2022 at 9:22 PM, Corners said:

+Support
+Active
+Friendly 

~Corner

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

On 4/22/2022 at 12:22 AM, Corners said:

+Support
+Active
+Friendly 

~Corner

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 4/22/2022 at 12:22 AM, Corners said:

+Support
+Active
+Friendly 

~Corner

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

Accepted !

Congratulations on joining the Low Command Team ! Please speak to any AHC for training.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Bear_ locked this topic