General Suggestion - SCP-098 Self Breach Change [Completed]

ShadowPL

What are you suggesting? - Changing the SCP-098's Self Breach Way. As most of you know it's currently giving them a Class-D per Instance, and I'm suggesting changing it to having its Cell cleaned. In lore, SCP-098 normally poses little threat to adult humans and usually hunts smaller prays unless in actual packs, and as you know, Class-D is usually adult humans. In the SCP-098 file it says "The enclosure is to be cleaned on a weekly basis. During this time, all members of SCP-098 are to be accounted for first, to prevent injury or death to personnel or SCP-098." which makes even more sense.

How would this change better the server? - It would make it possibly more Lore Accurate 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Maintenance isn't always on which could lead to more breaches

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Maintenance Personnel & 098 Players

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+Support

I would actually like to see this in the future. It gives Maintenance more on stopping self breaches and MTF don't have to worry anymore about stopping it. (Execpt CE, and FE) I am unsure if MTF would like this tho but I see no reason why not to hate this. The only bad thing is if you are on 098 that you will get stopped quicker due to maintenance being more on time to stop SCPs from breaking out than MTF

13 hours ago, State Trooper EvaMocca said:

+Support

I would actually like to see this in the future. It gives Maintenance more on stopping self breaches and MTF don't have to worry anymore about stopping it. (Execpt CE, and FE) I am unsure if MTF would like this tho but I see no reason why not to hate this. The only bad thing is if you are on 098 that you will get stopped quicker due to maintenance being more on time to stop SCPs from breaking out than MTF

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

On 4/21/2022 at 5:57 PM, State Trooper EvaMocca said:

+Support

+ Support, love the lore accuracy as well as Maint getting stuff to do.

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

+Support

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

On 4/21/2022 at 4:57 PM, State Trooper EvaMocca said:

+Support

Screenshot_13.png

+Support

Yes would love this as it would be closer to lore

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 4/25/2022 at 9:22 PM, Starstep said:

+Support

No reason not to make this change. Lore-friendly, Maintenance friendly, and a bit less annoying to deal with 😛.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

• 2 weeks later...

Completed!

This suggestion is now in the server

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||