Trial mod poll- Gilbert   

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gilbert Become a Trail Mod

• YES
    • NO

What is your in-game name? Gilbert 

What is your steam name?: Gilbert 

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:634691187

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I was a Moderator on this server for a month and a half but I forgot to do the roll call sadly 

What date did you start playing on the community? December 26-30 2021 

What date did you make your forums account?: 3/19/22

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: None

How many warns do you have on the server? 3 or 2 

Have you donated?: No but I would certainly love to  

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator 

Have you read the staff guidelines at you will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Permission (Admin+ need this): eli

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? 

After Not filling out the rollcall I don't think I should get it but I can it would mean a lot even if I start as a t-mod 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would give them two warnings to stop cursing and try to be reasonable with them and if they don't stop I will mute them for the rest of the sit. To the mass RDMing part I will handle that the way the hand book has it. Formal Warning + 5 day Ban for mass RDM + Staff Disrespect (depending on what they say- Racism, Homophobia, Transphobia, ETC.)

34 minutes ago, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support
Sadly, it would be great to have you back but after being removed its a 2 week cooldown untill you can join back

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

-support not only are you restricted from joining back but this is a relatively low effort application. I'd love to see you succeed, but perhaps wait some time (for the restriction) and put together an application that follows all the guidelines in the format page. Best of luck anyways ❤️

12 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support
Sadly, it would be great to have you back but after being removed its a 2 week cooldown untill you can join back

Dont forget to read the staff announcements! Hope you'll retry in 2 weeks.

7 hours ago, Jess1224 said:

-support not only are you restricted from joining back but this is a relatively low effort application. I'd love to see you succeed, but perhaps wait some time (for the restriction) and put together an application that follows all the guidelines in the format page. Best of luck anyways ❤️

Hope you try again in 2 weeks, I believe you can become a good staff member

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod