Caine/Niner's IC Vice Commander Fixer Application- Accepted

IC Caine

Vice Commander Poll  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for being a Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

IC OSLD LTCOL 1309 Niner

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

IC Vice Commander Fixer

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Ever since joining the Imperial Commandos, I felt a sense of belonging and always looked up to the vice command that were active. This feeling makes me want to step up and give other prospective recruits the same ambitions and emotions that I had when joining the battalion. On top of giving others a sense of belonging and purpose, I also strive to be a leader that others can come to with issues and concerns without fear of extreme repercussions unless absolutely needed. I wish to lead with dignity and grace and assist the current vice command in making IC the best that it can be. On top of being an active role model, I also wish to form stronger relationships with the potential other members of the Vice Command in order to strengthen the integrity of the server on top of IC as a whole. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I joined the website a month ago but I have been on the server for approximately 5 weeks. 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

I believe the purpose of a commander of ANY given branch is to help form the backbone of the squad as a whole while also helping maintain the morale of all involved. They are responsible for knowing the inner workings of everything related to what they are in charge of as well as how to fix whatever is not working/functioning to the fullest of its ability. They are required and expected to interact with all of the Vice command, officers, and NCO's of their battalion with respect at all times and form close-knit relationships with those that they work with and build a solid foundation or respect and mutual trust in order to strengthen the group altogether. With all of these responsibilities, there are also negative ones that are still required to be taken on. These include punishment for all things that are done that put a bad name on the battalion as well as enforcing all of the rules that are broken with the corresponding repercussions. Some people will inevitably be moved up and down due to actions and that is just part of being in charge. Some of these moves might not be due to behavior, but in order to strengthen the chemistry of each squad by seeing who works the best with who. A leader is meant to be someone that is respected not by force, but by showing that they can be trusted with it and not abuse it in the process. All people that are being led by them should be able to confidently say that the Leader is the best fit and they know what they are doing at all times. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I personally believe that I should be trusted as a commander because I am currently the lead of the Omega squad and I have been entrusted with it without any hesitation. The current and recent former Vice command can ensure that trust is a key component of being in command itself and I plan on enveloping that concept and reinforcing it by continuing my actions thus far and strengthening them so that I can become a functional commander of the IC. While trust is something that is not to be blindly given, during my time on the server I have had no occurrences where I have given anyone a reason to not trust me. I plan on being honest about what is going on (unless it is redacted, of course) and being completely responsible for anything of my doing that goes wrong and accepting the punishment that comes with it. I want to take this opportunity to show what I am capable of and I am asking that I have the chance to show it with my behavior up until now and how I plan on acting if I receive the position. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am in college but the semester ends shortly. I can aim to be on between 5 and midnight CST most days with the exception of mostly all day on the weekends. There may be an exception or two with finals coming up and a week of vacation but other than that I plan on following the given hours. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

None

• Like 1

+Support 
+Friendly
+Active
+Great leadership from what I have seen

I think you are one of the best candidates for this position, good luck!
~Corner

• Like 1

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

6 hours ago, Corners said:

+Support 
+Friendly
+Active

~Corner

• Like 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 4/21/2022 at 5:54 PM, Corners said:

+Support 
+Friendly
+Active

~Corner

• Like 1

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 4/21/2022 at 2:54 PM, Corners said:

+Support 
+Friendly
+Active

~Corner

• Like 1

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

On 4/21/2022 at 5:54 PM, Corners said:

+Support 
+Friendly
+Active

~Corner

• Like 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

Accepted !

Congratulations on joining the Low Command Team ! Please speak to any AHC for training.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Bear_ locked this topic