Dispatch becoming a department again - Denied

Toolmanm

What you want to see? - What I want to see is dispatch becoming a department again. 

Why should we add it? - You should add dispatch again because it would clear up the confusion of the radio that happens so often. Everytime I get on It's just people constantly talking over each other and it kind of makes us all unorganized to a point that as a team it kind of makes the governement unaffective in certain ways. It would also make it easier to know where officers and other governement officials are so if a situation arrises the right response could be initated if they do not respond to the radio traffic.  

What are the advantages of having this? - The advantages of having dispatch is keeping track of governement officals (ems, etc.) and officer locations, keeping track of calls, keeping track of what officers and officials are in service or out of service, knowing what resources we have and just decluttering the radio traffic from being so unorganized and chaotic all the time.  

Who is it mainly for? - Dispatch would be mainly for the Police Department, the Emergency Medical Services (EMS), State Troopers, FBI and all of the Assistant Tactical and Tactical Departments.

Links to any content - N/A

Notes - I know of a few people that would be willing to be dispatch and actually want it to come back. I'm sure there are more that do as well that I am not aware of. I would be willing to be apart of Dispatch as well.  Furthemore, I see it as a benefit for all including the civilian population of Rockford as it would increase our response time and have a grip on our resources so we can use them effectively. If you decide to bring dispatch back I would be willing to take a role in setting it up if needed. If you do decide to bring it back and do not need my help I will be one of the first if not the first one to apply to the department. Thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully dispatch comes back.  

the simpsons episode 25 GIF

• Gaminglight Love 1