Wraith's Resignation from VCMDR Sev position.

Wraith

Hello, folks. It's your favorite neighborhood Sev, Wraith. I am here with some news for all of you - I am resigning. 

I understand what's going on and how Ravix's and I's resignation will affect IC as a whole. I had a blast, I love this community. It has this pull that just brings you in when you find the right people to hang around which makes the server way more enjoyable during any hour of day and night. I made some amazing friends and I am so glad that I met all of you. I love coming on and seeing random explosions, stupid memes, and seeing the most zaniest stuff. I couldn't tell you how many times I almost died laughing because of one of you guys pulling some wacky stuff. 

I got a few honorable mentions here that will be in this resignation post. Please understand that if you are not listed doesn't mean anything negative, I just couldn't fit every single person that comes to mind: 

Rux - I love this guy. He was one of the many people that actually got me back into the server after leaving for many months. Just remember, man, to knuckle down and make sure that your grandmother doesn't get stuck in the snow again! I love you, man. 

Hotshot - God, where to begin with you? Honestly, I had the most fun with you and I remember that one time we did an event together. Thank you for spawning one of my favorite voices/characters I have ever thought of. Captain McSpice Pants will forever live on in my heart. Also -- I think another amazing event is order. I love ya! 

Nimo - There isn't much between us aside the fact but our interactions is something I'd like to cherish. 

PC - Pretty good guy overall. Maybe we should play a game of HOI4 soon or something. Make sure to keep your head up and continue on being the best AHGM ever! 

All active IC - This YOUR message that I will be giving you collectively. Keep up the good work, show off your prowess and make sure IC is good while I am gone. It has been extremely fun and don't worry; I'll pop back in once in awhile to chat with you guys. I'm not leaving for good, you won't be able to get rid of me so easily! 

Other than that, knuckle down guys! Have fun and make sure to make some memories with your fellow battalions! This is basically a home for everyone! I'll come out of my reserves when I know the time is right. 

Edited by Vulkirm
  • Sad 1

Former: Vice Commander Sev (x2) IC COL Wraith/Sigma | Purge SSGT Vulkrim Crimson LD 57 2LT Reaper | Tank CPL Wraith TT6924 IC 2LT 6924 Sigma | DT CPL AJ1

We had few interactions but the ones I did have with you were always a blast. You were extremely passionate about IC and it sucks to see you go.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Goodbye brother, you were icon for current IC Command team. We'll miss you ❤️

Current: None

Former:  IC CSLD Captain Reaper | Star Fighter Corps Senior Group Captain And Gladius Squad Lead | Death Trooper First Lieutenant | Inferno Squad Squad Lead Gamemaster III & Senior Moderator

spacer.png

Damn, sad to see you leaving. Even though you were absolutely insane at times it was always a blast whenever you were on. I wish you good luck. Cheers!

~Corner

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

You’re quite possibly one of the best IC Command I’ve ever had the pleasure to meet. Goodbye my friend, and Godspeed.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

I'll miss you man
Also

Sorry!!

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

6 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

Wraith you've been a staple of the IC team for as long as I remember, one of the best (and loudest) VCMDR's I've had the privilege of working with. Til next time friend o7.

You better set your cc spawn back to the medbay so i can see you multiple times per day ❤️

Man you can't leave us like this 😞 I wish you the best of luck in the future. You have been the best IC VCMDR from what I've seen, and I know that I was never apart of IC, but I still loved the battalion and loved hosting events that were directed to IC. Thank you for your time, and you will be missed o7

Current: Shock PVT | Nothing

Former: Shock VCMDR, Chief Medical Overseer(CMO), Admiral Garrick Versio, ARC JTO 1SGT Nex, Original ArK TrooVA, 
ISB Major General Nex (GM VIII)

spacer.png

Will Smith Crying GIF by The Academy Awards
Though we need to weep your loss,
You dwell in that safe place in our hearts,
Where no storm or night or pain can reach you.

Your love was like the dawn
Brightening over our lives
Awakening beneath the dark
A further adventure of colour.

good bye old friend and yes HOI4 is in order.

17 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

Have a good one man

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod