Fixers/Ravix VCMDR Resignation

Ravix

Ugh, my mind has been twisting back and forth towards this but I need to do what's best for myself and as well not having the feeling of hurting IC in any shape or way due to my lack of time on the server. Recently my mind has been elsewhere dealing with some personal issues that I have been trying to focus on, which has lead me to have no drive what so ever on the  server. I do not want to take a LOA or ROA and I feel I just need to walk away at this point to gather what I need to do. So this is my Resignation.

Enough mushy shit.. GAMINGLIGHTRP!!!! I LOVE YOU! 

True story to this! This community has been a non-stop show of fun and surprises! From the NCO's, Officers, VCMDR+, and High Command, my experience with you guys has been awesome and unforgettable! Staff and GM's a lot of you I know and all of you I truly respect for keeping this show running. All of you guys are what makes this server an amazing place to get away from life on. 

KNUCKLES DOWN TO: 

Rux, Mann, Frog, Jump, New Sev(STOP SCREAMING),Former Boss(Jacobs),New Boss (Hotshot), BEAR, BOP, BON, Sainty, EG6, CR0,Rac, Bub, Zug, Hex, PC, and the backbone of this team Eli !! There are TONS more of you that I truly know and respect you all just the same!! You guys have made this experience great!!! Thank you guys so much!  

TRUE KNUCKLES DOWN TO IC you guys are true family, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK !!! 

• Sad 3
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Omega Squad Lead 1309 "Niner"

spacer.png

Nooo! A very sad day. If you ever find the drive again, DT will always welcome you back. Best of luck with whatever is going on man!

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Friends
Nature’s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf’s a flower; 
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf,
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day
Nothing gold can stay.

Sad to see you go, I know I haven't been around as long as some of the other people here but from my interactions you were very chill. Cheers!

~Corner

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

Take care man. The server won’t be the same without you 😔 

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

I Love you, but I wasn't listed lol 
Stay Safe man 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 4/21/2022 at 8:58 AM, Katsimaru said:

image.thumb.png.60ac98a24b08c738780f0c9b12a19603.pngo7

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod