7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Trizium

What is your steam name?: Trizium

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:503543583

What is your discord username: Trizium#4115

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: No, This is my first time.

What date did you start playing on the community? Around 3 months ago

What date did you make your forums account? February 11 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0

What is your donor rank? Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: CST

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?  I believe I deserve Trial Moderator because I feel I am well trusted by others and I have the 0 warns as well that prove I can be trusted with staff powers to make sure the server is in check. I'm also very active and I try to help others as much as I can. I want to bond with the people on this server because this server has done a lot for me and I just want to do my part and help out and be a reliable solution to a problem. I'm very dedicated to the server and during the night when a lot of people aren't on, I am. I am on mostly during the afternoon till 4 in the morning so I think that I could help a lot when other staff is usually asleep. I've been taking a long time going over the rules and reading the handbook a couple of times and bashing all the punishments and commands in my brain to make up for my inexperience as staff. I only have good intentions on this server and hope I can help people playing it.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would try to calm them down and hear their part of the story (if the very rare chance there is a reason or misunderstanding of the rules) and call someone who can give them a 5-day ban or more depending on the situation and the reason I would be so understanding or nice to this kind of player is to hopefully make them understand that we're not just admins doing their job. I want to hopefully make them think that this server isn't all that bad and when they join back they will hopefully follow rules.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? In this situation, I would separate each and every player and then get the stories from each and every one of them, and then I would do the most sensible thing depending on the situation and if needed get a higher up because being a Trial Moderator you can only do so much. 

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? If the player does not care about the punishments I feel that's up to them and it doesn't affect much of anything but if they don't care as in keep doing the same thing and making the same mistake I would simply add on the punishments until they stop whatever they are doing wrong or until it gets to the point where they need to be banned I'd call an admin capable of doing the higher punishments.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? It depends, if there is video proof I would take it to a head admin or head of staff and make sure they are aware of the bug (if it is a serious bug like money dupping or getting an overpowered chance in a fight) if it was a small one (like dancing while shooting or having hands up while being able to shoot the gun) I would give them a verbal warning and make sure they know not to do it again and if it does happen again I'd get someone to ban them for as long seems necessary. 

Edited by Trizium

Pretty well thought out application, nothing but good things from this guy. +Support

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

3 hours ago, I like doughnuts said:

+support, would absolutely backup that he should become a trail mod

+fun to play with 

+very active as I see him often 
+ supportive and never a minge

- can’t hit his shots to save his life 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

10 hours ago, Voxial said:

+ Support

+ Active

+ Great Guy

+ Good app

GO TRIZIUM!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former |Delta-5 2LT | Medical SM SEC FTO SM/WDL| CI RND SCR SWB IIN/CI LCPL MJ EOI Overseer Leviathan D1

13 hours ago, Voxial said:

+ Support

+ Active

+ Great Guy

+ Good app

GO TRIZIUM!

What he said

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

+ Support 
I've known trizium for a bit and he is pretty chill.
I know for a fact that he would be able to get TMOD
- Nice Guy
- Active
- Trustworth(Command)
- Good Attitude

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

On 4/21/2022 at 2:28 PM, I like doughnuts said:

+support, would absolutely backup that he should become a trail mod

+fun to play with 

+very active as I see him often 
+ supportive and never a minge

- can’t hit his shots to save his life 

• Gaminglight Love 1

oofwill2.png

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.png