Mapleys Farewell To My Favorite Branch

Mapley

This day was soon to come yea but I didn't expect to get this far into RnD to be quite honest. But, in my time I've had in RnD there was a few good times but as of recently I don't get the same kick anymore, personally I don't think I fit in, as well as I feel invisible in RnD. There were a lot of great people though and I'm gonna miss everyone in CI and RnD. I'll still be on the server so I hope I'll see y'all around.

my fav people were: yohan, dumptruck, geeko, sleep, and everyone else who made it great 👍👍

Neo please please please make RnD great again and I can't wait to see RnD progress. 

I have no further notes.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Shame to see you go. I wished you had gotten to stick around, I would have loved to work with you more in depth! Best of luck!

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

Bro wtf. I just saw you on for a second and now this?
Come on man, we losing command by the hour

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

welcome to retirement my friend, come. take a seat

• Heart-Eyes 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Sad to see you go so soon. You were a blast to be in the same vc with, no matter what we were doing. You will be missed by CI, but we hope you enjoy your time off from the server as well. o7

R&D Chief Inspector and Poop Inspector

I'll keep Bio up and running! Thank you for helping all those you could when you were here.

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26