LaFoursh's Gunnery Officer Application

LaFoursh

Do you believe LaFoursh should become an Gunnery Officer?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe LaFoursh should become an Gunnery Officer?

• Yes
    • No (Please explain why in comments for improvement)

What is your in-game name?:

LaFoursh

What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:197922265

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?:

Gunnery Officer

What Naval HC (Commodore+) gave you permission to apply?:

Matrix (Admiral Garrick Versio)

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

I plan to help all new and old engineers with any roleplay, answer questions if asked, or solve issues when needed. I have plenty of experience with engineering as I was once a Captain and Assault Team Lead for Havoc before it got removed as a battalion, and I'm sure my experience and knowledge can help the engineers. I will host tryouts for the Regimental Engineers when I can to improve the amount of engineers on the ISD GL. I will make sure to communicate with all of the engineers of every battalion that has engineers being Shock, 501st, and Stormtroopers. Lastly, I plan to host simulations with roleplay and PVP with prizes such as Inquisitor saber parts and GC.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I have several hundred hours on this server where I have served as an officer for battalions such as Purge and Havoc, in which I strived to always become a better leader with each passing day. With all of my experience, I have never abused my powers as an officer or let my emotions get the better of me while on the server. I have had 0 strikes in all of the battalions that I have served in and I intend on keeping it that way. I try to stay friendly, humble, and respectful to all of those I encounter while on the job. I was also a Security Officer Lieutenant once and I always tried to uphold the standards and responsibilities on Naval while hosting tryouts for DT and Shock.

Why do you want this rank?:

After spending some time and reviewing the possible specialties that Naval can offer, I knew that Gunnery Officer would be the best for me. I have more experience with engineering than with medical and aviation, and I believe that this experience can help the engineers of today. I also want to host tryouts in the downtime between events so that I can recruit new engineers to boost the amount of Regimental Engineers being active. Mentioning activity, I have become more active as a Naval on the server since my school year is nearly done and all my extra curricular activities have ended. I know that I am up to the task of becoming a Gunnery Officer and I hope that Naval Command will consider me to become the next Gunnery Officer.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes, I am completely aware of the consequences.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

My viewpoint on the purpose of a leader on this server is to make sure that all of your troopers are having fun while, most importantly, following the rules and expectations laid out on the SOP and the battalion rules, as well as yourself. Other than leadership responsibilities, I plan on hosting tryouts and simulations while running maintenance checks around the ISD and possibly bring engineers with me for experience. I will patrol and maintain the Turbolaser room and Engine Core. During events, I will man Turbolasers to shoot down enemy ships and flank the enemy during ground events. Lastly, I will be hosting simulations and tryouts regularly and try to boost the morale of all the Naval and Regimental Engineers.

Edited by LaFoursh

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

+ support 
-seems competent
-good app

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+Support

—————————————

- Well made application 

- Has experience

- Well known

- Great guy

- Nice and detailed answers

————————————— 

Overall good luck on your application!!!!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

[SCPRP] Raptor 
Delta-5 Enlisted | Security Enlisted | Chaos Beta Operative
                       :  )

Snapshot_220617011411.png.acdda2fabe20543f4d2e42191ca1bb67.png

2 hours ago, Zarzar06 said:

+Support

—————————————

- Well made application 

- Has experience

- Well known

- Great guy

————————————— 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

3 hours ago, Zarzar06 said:

+Support

—————————————

- Well made application 

- Has experience

- Well known

- Great guy

————————————— 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

• Zug locked this topic