A formal letter to my friendly R&D HCMD

Bob-Billy-Tim

Dear R&D HCMD,

As R&D I have provided so many cool creations such as my working scramble goggles and throughout my R&D life I have always wondered when my comrades get EOI, "What do they have that I don't?" but I have never asked it for fear of being striked but I am here now, asking in an OOC manner, fully ready to get striked, what am I missing?  What puzzle piece do these people have that I don't?  I am simply asking what I don't do or have or have done that makes me such a bad candidate for EOI.  I'm not trying to sound harsh or rude or demanding and I'm definitely not posting this to try and get EOI, I strive for improvement and I just want a simple answer.

Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Bob

Edited by Bob-Billy-Tim
  • Gaminglight Love 1

That is actually an excellent question! I’m glad you asked. In all honesty. I absolutely believe you have potential for EOI in the Future. And to make it very clear. EOI Tryouts today were designed to seek out needs EOI currently needs. The reason you were not inducted was not due to the fact that you are unable to withhold the position, but rather because other participants had matched the needs within EOI. Now, I understand that EOI has for some time remained pretty exclusive, and it’s my hope that with more and more upcoming tryouts, it will become much more accessible to you but others as well! I hope that answers your questions. If you have anything further, you are more than welcome to shoot me a DM at any time. Rest assured, Criticism will not result in you getting strikes. Constructed Criticism is designed to help us improve! And I welcome you to bring it up at any time with me.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

5 minutes ago, NeoID said:

That is actually an excellent question! I’m glad you asked. In all honesty. I absolutely believe you have potential for EOI in the Future. And to make it very clear. EOI Tryouts today were designed to seek out needs EOI currently needs. The reason you were not inducted was not due to the fact that you are unable to withhold the position, but rather because other participants had matched the needs within EOI. Now, I understand that EOI has for some time remained pretty exclusive, and it’s my hope that with more and more upcoming tryouts, it will become much more accessible to you but others as well! I hope that answers your questions. If you have anything further, you are more than welcome to shoot me a DM at any time. Rest assured, Criticism will not result in you getting strikes. Constructed Criticism is designed to help us improve! And I welcome you to bring it up at any time with me.

This was very helpful, thank you.