Tazza's Tunnel out of SITE-50

Tazza

Well, all good things must come to an end eventually yeah? this is my resignation notice from everything that does include R&D and Event Team, it is fine I've managed to create a lot of friends over my time in GL and I think its finally my time to get the fuck outta here and yes that does mean Imma do mentions. closest friends and personal R&D Buds shall be listed

@Chombos | sullivan, you were a great R&D through my entire time being in GL I hope you manage to get to climb the ranks and become something much more than you are today.

@AD0llA.AD | Don't resign at SM or MSGT like I did climb your ass through the ranks and get hcmd someday i believe in ya

@TheExoticSpoon | Got any grapes?

@Vuitheirt | Get higher ranks in Nu7 the day I come back is the day I wanna see you become a head of sub branch

@JDWhatever | Billybob, I remember when you were just a LR and now look at you! you've managed to become FD I wish the best of luck to you hopefully becoming command

@FeaR x Green Pikachu | Now you better get HRS if catalyst resigns I wanna see you make it big in R&D Don't let me down

@Soggy | Get D in EOI i believe in ya

@Biggie Cheese1 | /advert [ACT] Spits

@Nydekore | Now you gotta experience what happens when he doesnt pay the moon bill

@Tydrix Weeb | one of the OG CI even when i was a SFC back a while ago.

@new rowphin | Nurofen also good job on getting medical HCMD

@Meridian | Father you better visit me once or a while when I'm playing on the robocop CC

@Orypa | I'll still be playin GL so don't think I will be a useless slot on the CC i'll have a blast playing with you!

@PandaInShitpostLand | You better get your ass AETL or E-11 HCMD i believe in you my friend

Aussie (idk his forums) | you my lad is one of my australian buddies I met in GL I hope you get back to foreman you goblin

@Eevee | You got a goblin laugh 

& All of CI R&D CMD and EOI I wish y'all a great rest of the year and I hope all of y'all succeed

That's all from me I hope to see y'all on the other side. goodbye GL and goodbye R&D

GIF by Giffffr

GL will hold a special place in my heart but payday will still dominate it. just like a wise old PD2 contracker once said
"Let's Do This."

Edited by Tazza
  • Gaminglight Love 2

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

This... This can't be happening, why Tazza? Well I wish you luck in whatever comes next, enjoy your retirement. But remember RRH Guardian Tiny Tazza will one day be needed yet again.

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

7 minutes ago, Meridian said:

RRH Guardian Tiny Tazza

Don't worry father RRH Guardian Tiny 77 will always be here hes just so tiny you cant see him

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

didnt even put me in it, wow i c u

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

You're not allowed to leave tazza!!! Man im gonna miss you. Easily one of the funniest people i have ever met and played with, never failed to make me laugh or smile whenever your on.  For those about to rock, we salute you.spacer.png

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

Loved having you around man hope you have a nice retirement o7 ;-;

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

It's was great talking to you Tazza. Imma miss ya. o7 you were the greatest. Dallas as EOI when?

Edited by Williams
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

6 minutes ago, Geeko said:

Didn't get to know you well but well enough to know you were a great member of R&D. You will be missed.

No Mech?

• Laughing 1

Freedom at last.

Sadge. Hope you have good luck in the future!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

YOU BITCH NO YOU CAN'T WHO I WILL STEAL ID FROM NO TAZZA PLEASE NO! NO NO! I WON"T HAVE ANYONE TO MINGE WITH DON"T PLEASE PLEASE DON'T

:c you now made me sad 
Hope you can still be a payday 2 bulldozer... 
Please get on sometimes... 
I wasn't ready to see that... 
Hope you will not change and will hop on sometimes... ;c Season 2 Reaction GIF by Friends

Edited by Destroyer2

NOOOOO YOURE NOT ALLOWED NO NO NO No nonono no...

I will miss you a lot Tazza ;-;

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

20 hours ago, Tazza said:

GL will hold a special place in my heart but payday will still dominate it. just like a wise old PD2 contracker once said
"Let's Do This."

Someone say payday? 

"I got your DLC right here" 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG