The Krendel's Security Juggernaut application

The Krendel

1. What is your in-game name?: The Krendel

2. Steam ID: 76561198027437487

3. Current Rank in Security: SFC

4. Time on the server: 100-105 hours, not that sure.

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: Solid 7 out of 10

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): no

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: Jrshafer recommended me 

8. What is your current level in game?: 35

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: I understand.  

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS):

I believe that I deserve to join Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch for multitude of reasons. The first being that I love security as a job, and would love to be able to help out more than just being a SFC or warden. I am also very active during the week, and especially on  weekends. I always try my hardest in situations, no matter what is going on, and I will always try to help my teammates out whenever I get the chance, even if it means my death. I also am pretty decent at this game, and you wont be recruiting someone who cant hit their shots.  I am a great listener when it is needed, and will always try my best to carry out said orders. I do not easily crack under pressure, and I am able to accomplish goals while under pressure. I can also be a great leader when it is required from me, and will always strive for the best out of everyone, including myself. I also am a very quick learner, so I am able to learn things in tight situations, and then be able to use that from now on. In almost all situations I will make sure that I make the best of it, even if that means I cannot do something I want to do.  Overall, I do believe that their are many reasons why I should be accepted, and I also think that I would be a great part of the team. 

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?:

I would say no to this. I don't believe that security juggernauts should under any circumstance order people around who's rank is higher than their own. I believe this because Sec Juggernaut is simply a subbranch, in which we do different jobs and such, but that doesn't mean that we get to boss around our higher ups. Its important that we keep rank in mind, and not going around aimlessly telling others what to do. People a higher rank then you in Gensec still means they are higher rank than you in Juggernaut, you just have a different role. 

+ Support

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

ACCEPTED

Your application to Initiate Juggernaut has been Accepted! Please see any HCMD for the "Juggernaut Brute" whitelist.

Welcome to Jugg o7

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

• Star locked this topic