Chris M. Trial Gamemaster Application- Accepted

Chris M.

In-game name: Crewman Apprentice Chris | Apprentice Chris M

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:92270973

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Apprentice Of Inquisitors And Crewman Apprentice Of Naval

Have you donated to the server?: Yes I Have For The Apprentice Package

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Never Been Banned From Any Gaminglight Servers

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: I Have Not Received Any Warnings From Gaminglight Serv

How much time do you have on the server?: 23 Hours As Of Making This Application

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I Am A Star Wars Lore Geek I Love Reading Wookipedia And Other Sources On Starwars Lore About The Imperial Era Learning About Certain Ships And All Around The Galaxy And Different Types Of Rebellion bases And Leaders And More About The Empire And Rebellion I Have Especially Been Learning About Before Battle Of Yavin Time To Be More In Line With This Server And Focus More Lore On This Server To Present To The Server 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I Would Like To Become A Gamemaster Because I Have Been Involved In StarwarsRP For Many Of Years And Have Hosted Many Events As A Gamemaster On Many Servers And Would Like To Try My Shot At A Big Server And Host Great Events I Have Hosted Events For Mediocre Servers Many Of Times And People Love Them And I Am Wanting To Host These Events Here As Well With My Experience In Gamemaster Event Making And Such I Feel Like I Would Fit In Great And I Would Make Events That Would Expands People Lore Knowledge And I Always Love To See Players Reactions To My Events And See How They Like Them And What I Can Improve On

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I Feel Like I Should Be Trusted To Be A Gamemaster Because I Have Been trusted In Many Communities To Host Events And They have Gone Splendid And If I Do Screw Up With My Event I Always Look At Community Feedback To See Where I Can Improve I Have A Great Understanding On How Many NPC's I Can Spawn before The Server Starts To Develop Lag Spikes Or Even Crash I Also Understand What Is Expected To Make Sure Great Events Continue To Be Great Events And When They Can Just be A Little To Much I Have Worked For Many Of Server And Worked With Many gamemasters To Learn My Roots And Hope To Provide Great Events To Gaminglight As Well

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes I Am I have Used ULX Since I Started My gamemaster Career And Have Been Familiarized With There Commands And There Actions And How They Can Be Useful To Others I Am Also Very Familiar With How ULX Works When It Comes To Setting Time Or Working With It For Different Scenarios Like A Vote Or Map Change But Whatever It Is I Know How To Make It Work For ULX

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes I Am I Have Been A Gamemaster For Different Servers Some High And Some Low I have Been A Gamemaster For Are Planetary Networks, Defined Networks, Icefuse Networks, Fallout Gaming, Pheonix Networks, And Many More I have Been In The Position As High As Senior Gamemaster I Never Did Want To Take A Head Position As I Did Not Feel Like The Time Was Right To Take A head Position But Through My Time Being A Gamemaster I have Learned Limits And Specialties To Make Myself Useful

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event

On Ship Event: The Imperial Stardestroyer Has Gotten A Distress Beacon From A Fellow ISD Near The Planet of Hoth By Admiral Kassius Konstantine Saying They Have Been Invaded By A Rebel Fleet And We Are The Closest ISD In The Sector The Ship Would Jump To Hot To Deal With The Rebellion But Then Realize The ISD Transmission Came From A Destroyed ISD From But Used Admiral Konstantine Code Cylinder To Activate So We Would Attack The Rebellion And They Would Invade Using A Blockade Runner To Come Aboard And The Rebel Commander Would Join Them When They Come Aboard But When They Come Aboard When The Rebel Admiral is Captured Or Killed He Would Be Found With One Of Admiral Konstantine Code Cylinders Making us Believe That There Is A Spy Among Our Ranks And Bring Up A ISB Investigation

Off Ship Event: The Imperial Stardestroyer Receives A Communication From A ISB Agent Informing Them That There Has Been A Rebel Cell Found On The Planet Of Tatooine And One Of The Rebels Have A Direct Connection To A High Rebel Admiral In Charge Of Newly Developed Rebel Alliance And We Need To Capture Him Alive On Tatooine To Make Sure We Get This Connection And Discover There Base Before Time Has Run   Out While They Are Invading The Planet A Jedi Knight Has Been Working There Trying To Train A Padawan To Help Revive The Jedi Order But While They Are With This Rebel Cell They Get Separated When The War Begins And The Jedi Knight Gets Captured And It Is Up To Ground Command If They Wish To Find The Jedi Padawan Or Leave Him And Take The Commander And The Knight And Risk The Rebellion Finding Out About The Capture

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes I Do It Is Very Simple There Is One Of Two Ways A. You Can Do !give ^ Or @ Or The Players Name Weapon_Name Or You Can Give Ity To Yourself Or Them With a Toolgun While Looking At Them Or Your Feet

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes I Do The Command Is !model @ Or ^ Or The Players Name The Model You Wish To Set Them As And It Will Set Them To The Model If One Letter Is Wrong Or There Is A Space It Will Set Them As A Error 

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes I have And I plan To Study Them But use Them For Reference If I Do Make It Onto The Gamemaster Team While I Am Starting Out And Continue On

Edited by Chris M.
Typing Error

+ Support

- EXTREMELY detailed answers

-  Very well made application 

- Experience as a Gamemaster

- Familiar with commands

- Professional 

———————————————

- Very new to the community 

———————————————

Very new to the community however has past experience as a GM and knows how they function also has a good application with answers that are in great detail might need a little more time on the server however best of luck!!!!

[SCPRP] Raptor 
Delta-5 Enlisted | Security Enlisted | Chaos Beta Operative
                       :  )

Snapshot_220617011411.png.acdda2fabe20543f4d2e42191ca1bb67.png

4 hours ago, Zarzar06 said:

+ Support

- Familiar with commands

- Professional 

———————————————

———————————————

Very new to the community however has past experience as a GM and knows how they function also has a good application with answers that are in great detail might need a little more time on the server however best of luck!!!!

This is a really atractive application. The only thing that can be a slight problem is the fact that you are kinda new on the server. But besides that, i think you would be an amazing member for the gm team. Goodluck!

12 hours ago, Zarzar06 said:

+ Support

- Familiar with commands

- Professional 

———————————————

———————————————

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

On 4/20/2022 at 12:44 PM, Zarzar06 said:

+ Support

- Familiar with commands

- Professional 

———————————————

———————————————

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+Support shows a knowledge of star wars, knows ULX and has GM experience. Will go far in the current GM environment with enough dedication.

• Like 1

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

On 4/20/2022 at 12:44 PM, Zarzar06 said:

+ Support

- Familiar with commands

- Professional 

———————————————

———————————————

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF