Ashen Helios' Inferno Squad NCO Application

HelosHegolas

What is your In Game Name? Helos

What is your In Current Rank? Deputy Agent

What is your Agent Name? Ashen Helios

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? 3 days

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO?
I'd like to become NCO because I believe I have the capabilities to be within the position, working close with my superiors and helping my fellow agents is something I wish to do and I feel can be better done with the NCO position, Inferno Squad has become a place I can come to and enjoy without feeling unwelcomed so I want to do whatever I can to help them out better the regiment itself and those around me. Though I do believe I do not need the position to do my best in helping my peers, but with my experience of past NCO positions, I would make a good agent for this position.

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?
I find no issue in running multiple tryouts, provide advice from my past experience as an NCO to help out if need in the already well placed structure, I can provide an active and what I'd like to believe knowledgeable agent to the regiment, having another person to bounce ideas off of is always better then not having any at all.

How many strikes do you have? 0

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain.
I use to be 2LT in Shock on another server, and I've been in several NCO positions from 104th/41st/501st/Havoc/etc., but as I always believe its not about whether you've had the experience or not, its whether not you can prove you know how to take on the position, becoming an NCO shouldn't be taken lightly and those thinking they can skate by and not do much shouldn't waste time if they aren't here to actually help.

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad NCO Team? 
what I can bring is the will to want to better the regiment, from the experience of knowing how to host tryouts, knowing how to properly encourage and better my peers, and overall just being able to be a fast learner and hard worker, all it takes is little motivation and I believe anyone could be passionate enough to help out there battalion.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Yes, I fully understand and I wouldn't expect anything less.

Edited by HelosHegolas

• HelosHegolas changed the title to Ashen Helios' Inferno Squad NCO Application

On my phone so I cannot make it fancy but

+ Support

I have heard great things about Helios and believe he would make a great NCO, maybe even Officer some day!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

ACCEPTED
Please contact any JSL+ for training!
Also, please request your IF senior agent tags and fill out a roster update.

Current: ST SFC / DT BP3
Former: Last Vice Commander Hask, Havoc Vice Commander, IQ Overseer, Tenn Graneet, EO, AO, GO, 501st CPT
star wars battlefront 2 GIF

• Zug locked this topic