Jack Ling

What is your in-game name?:jack ling 

What is your steam name?: unraidedfurball 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:454175796

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: no 

What date did you start playing on the community? january 1

What date did you make your forums account?about four mounth ago i think 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? platinum 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?image.thumb.png.7cc565655d81f0f16570ce04873fd35c.png

Have you donated? yes 

What rank are you applying for? admin low for now 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?no first time 

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: yes 

Timezone: louisiana 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) im a hard worker will do anything anyone ask if they need help always looking for new experinces  and would like to help out this sever i love this sever since i came on and i would like to make a great opportunity to learn and to make sure everyone on the sever is having fun and to have even more fun here to help out in the sever when other admins are by themself to there not stressed and there are to many people calling i could help out with that and when there are none on and to just learn and make peoples day i also do ask a lot of qustion so i dont mess up and do things right 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i would ask the the person why they where doing if they where non stop cursing i woul;d gag them than ask agian if he didnt stop would ccheck how many warns than tell a higher up if they could ban him 

- Support

• No warns, well-rounded player.
  • Has played on the server for a couple months.
  • Little effort in application.
  • Failure to follow application title format. (Ex: Jack Ling's Trial-Moderator Application)
  • Failure to meet the 150 word minimum requirement for the 'Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?' question.
  • A lot of careless grammar errors.

I suggest reading over these posts again:

Best of luck!

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

20 minutes ago, Nick Hunter said:

- Support

• Failure to follow application title format. (Ex: Jack Ling's Trial-Moderator Application)
  • Failure to meet the 150 word minimum requirement for the 'Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?' question.

Best of luck!

Also forgot the poll. Sadly going to have to -support but hope to see you improve your application in the future ❤️

45 minutes ago, Nick Hunter said:

- Support

Best of luck!

Retired_Signature.png?ex=662460ac&is=662

1 hour ago, Nick Hunter said:

- Support

Best of luck!

- Support

Didnt fully meet the requirements of the application.

logan2.png

2 hours ago, Nick Hunter said:

- Support

Best of luck!

Former |Delta-5 2LT | Medical SM SEC FTO SM/WDL| CI RND SCR SWB IIN/CI LCPL MJ EOI Overseer Leviathan D1

- Support

Best of luck!

Ex: EMS: Captain RRU: Advanced Rapid Response Medic Staff: Senior Moderator 

- Support

Best of luck!

+/- Support

I have never had a bad interaction with Jack, they are a active, friendly, mature, and most importantly always professional.

Only reason Im not supporting is because you did not meet the word count of 150 and had 123 and the title is incorrect format.

I could see jack as a staff member in the future, just need to add some more detail.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

-Support

I don't think you're a bad person and you could easily be staff in the future, but I think you need to do some research first. As a staff member, you would need to understand and enforce a vast number of ever-changing rules as well as follow the staff handbook, and aside from the word count issue, this application has a lot of minor issues like no poll, improper title format and applying for the rank "admin low for now". As minor as it seems, if you have read the staff handbook and/or application requirements in full you should know things like the name of the staff rank you're applying for and how to format the topic title. This would be just as imporatnt after becoming staff when you need to understand rules, format warnings, etc.

Good luck, and if you aren't accepted this time then I would encourage you to take some time to read and understand the format and staff handbook to a greater extent and then reapply in the future!

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC