Should Bub become Marshall Commander?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bub become Marshal Commander

• Yes (please state why)
    • No (please state why)

What is your IGN? (In Game Name):

69th Vice Commander Bub

Why do you want to become the position of Marshal Commander?:

I want to become a Marshal Commander because i want to support every Regiment to become the best they can be. I love to help anyone out with any problem they face to make sure that the problem gets resolved well. With my experience as a vice commander for medical i would love to step up the challenge and use my leading skills to support those who need it. As a marshal Commander i will always do my best to create the best environment for all type of players on the server and make sure that no matter who you are, you can have a great roleplay experience. I have been around for a while on the server and i think that i am more than capable for this position. 

What is the biggest thing you would bring to Army High Command?:

The biggest thing i will bring is to be a reliable person who will work hard to reach any goal. I put alot of hours in the server to create a fun safe environment for everybody so you can roleplay as you like. As high command i can make sure that the safe and fun feeling for everyone on the server. As a person who loves having contact with other regiments i have build a bond with alot of players and also have their trust. Because of that i bond i would be able to work well with other people and make sure they can do their duties and feel comfortable to ask for whatever they need at any time. I also have alot of free time in my personal life that i will be able to put in my work as a marshal commander.  I also love to keep learning new things and try to come up with new things for battalions to keep everything fresh and up to date.
Another big thing that i can bring Army High Command is alot of positivity. I always try to be positive and try to share the positivity with everyone around me. Having a positive mindset always helps with performing well and leaving positive experiences for others. 

What is the purpose of a Marshal Commander?:

The main purpose of a Marshal Commander is to make sure that every battalion is running as smooth as possible and is able to create the best experiences for every player on the server. A Marshal Commander must make sure that commanders do their job proffesionally and stay active. You should stay in touch with command members and make sure they keep the battalions up to date. And when a battalion as any kind of problem you should be able to jump into action and support them in any way possible. That can be to plan multiple meeting to discus what should be done different/better or take action by changing up rules, standarts or tasks within a regiment. You should also be able to help out any other players on the server and always look for people that have great potential for command positions within regiments. A marshal commander plays a huge roll on the server and can make big differences on the server, that can be in fun ways but also in ways that people wouldnt be happy with sometimes. You need to be able to accept some negativity and be able to turn that negativity in positivity. You should able to guide/change people/situations from negative to positive and make sure that your decision is the correct one. And if thats not the case, a marshal commander should be able to fix his mistakes. 

Why should we trust you to be Army High Command?:

I should be trusted as army high command because i have always shown my best intent. I love the server and the community and i want to be the person where will go to without any hesitation for help or a nice chat. Over the many months on the server i never got in any trouble with others and ive build bonds with many different people. I want to show everyone that i am able to lead the army as a great Marshal Commander and make sure to fulfill my duties with pride. As a medical vice commander i have shown that i am trustworthy of leading soldiers and gained alot of experience doing so. I also never had any trouble with admins. I always strive to become the best of the best and never give up on any of my tasks. I like to be a good example to all people and show the right way to handle certain situations and support them with it. As one of the most active people on the server i know that i have the time to do so. I never use my rank as a excuse for anything and i like to treat everyone the same.
I am also a part of the staff team, i know what server rules are and how to keep my calm in any situation.

How often can you be Online?:

Anywhere between 5 to 12 hours a day.  My timezone is UTC+1

I will also leave my battlematrics here https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/542436118?servers[4604844]=3M 

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

I don't have any warnings

This application might have some spelling mistakes but english is my second language. Thanks for reading and please leave a honest response!

-Bub

++++++++++ Mega Plus Support  ++++++++
-Active

-Great leader 

-knowing when to take charge when the time is right 

-good at management  

-all in all great person

-Will be serious when he needs to

-Great vice commander 

-Dedicated

-Trust worthy 

i believe BUB Fits the requirements of a Marshal commander from seeing him work his way up to Vice commander he has shown lots of dedication positivity towards the medical team he is on a lot he  is the nicest person to talk to but will be serious when he needs to I believe there is no one more fit for the position then him.

Edited by benjacobs034
  • Like 1

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

37 minutes ago, benjacobs034 said:

-Active

-Great leader 

-good at management  

-all in all great person

-Great vice commander 

-Dedicated

-Trust worthy 

i believe BUB Fits the requirements of a Marshal commander from seeing him work his way up to Vice commander he has soon lots of dedication positivity towards the medical team he is on a lot he  is the nicest person to talk to but will be serious when he needs to I believe there is no one more fit for the position then him.

46 minutes ago, benjacobs034 said:

-Active

-Great leader 

-good at management  

-all in all great person

-Great vice commander 

-Dedicated

-Trust worthy 

i believe BUB Fits the requirements of a Marshal commander from seeing him work his way up to Vice commander he has soon lots of dedication positivity towards the medical team he is on a lot he  is the nicest person to talk to but will be serious when he needs to I believe there is no one more fit for the position then him.

I LOVE THIS GUY HE DESERVES THIS

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

2 hours ago, benjacobs034 said:

-Active

-Great leader 

-good at management  

-all in all great person

-Great vice commander 

-Dedicated

-Trust worthy 

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

On 4/20/2022 at 8:51 AM, benjacobs034 said:

-Active

-Great leader 

-good at management  

-all in all great person

-Great vice commander 

-Dedicated

-Trust worthy 

i believe BUB Fits the requirements of a Marshal commander from seeing him work his way up to Vice commander he has shown lots of dedication positivity towards the medical team he is on a lot he  is the nicest person to talk to but will be serious when he needs to I believe there is no one more fit for the position then him.

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

Overwhelming +support

I may not be under his command, or have ever been under it before. But when I tell you that Bub is an amazing candidate for HCOM, I mean it
Bub shows great dedication for the 69th and treats everyone equal and nicely! He's a very fun individual to work with and he shows amazing leadership! 

I cannot stress enough that bub would make for a perfect Marshal Commander!

Best of luck Bub!!

Current: ST SFC / DT BP3
Former: Last Vice Commander Hask, Havoc Vice Commander, IQ Overseer, Tenn Graneet, EO, AO, GO, 501st CPT
star wars battlefront 2 GIF

+SUPPORT

If you was to ask be to describe bub these are the many words I would use.

*Loyal

*Trustworthy

*Friendly

*Easy to talk to

*Easy going

*And many more

I don't just say this as we have a good rp relationship within the server but he's never done wrong. He helps players, reached out within his 69th ranking and overall a good apple so I would say he is ready and mature enough to become a marshal commander

[Side-note] Considering English is your second language you are very fluent when you speak it  and your app via grammar and spelling is top notch!

Former | High Inquisitor | Field Commander | Second Sister | Eighth Brother 

play piano GIF by Internet Cat Video Festival

CURRENT DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF THE ISB-GL

11 hours ago, Bepiks said:

Overwhelming +support

I may not be under his command, or have ever been under it before. But when I tell you that Bub is an amazing candidate for HCOM, I mean it
Bub shows great dedication for the 69th and treats everyone equal and nicely! He's a very fun individual to work with and he shows amazing leadership! 

I cannot stress enough that bub would make for a perfect Marshal Commander!

Best of luck Bub!!

Good Luck!!!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

Pending.

Please continue to perform to the best of your abilities while your application is under review.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

-Active

-Great leader 

-good at management  

-all in all great person

-Great vice commander 

-Dedicated

-Trust worthy 

-Active

-Great leader 

-good at management  

-all in all great person

-Great vice commander 

-Dedicated

-Trust worthy 

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

On 4/20/2022 at 3:51 PM, benjacobs034 said:

-Active

-Great leader 

-good at management  

-all in all great person

-Great vice commander 

-Dedicated

-Trust worthy 

+support

Extremely nice and fun to work with during SIMs. I wish him the best of luck with this application

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

+ Huge Support!
I think a lot of people really sleep on this guy and how much of a stable and reliable choice he is for a High Command position.

Medical could not have made the recovery it did from it's deathly state in January and achieve it's stellar state between Early February-April without his insane activity and work ethic towards the server. Bub's overseeing of Rescue has kept it in a stable state for the last month and a half in a regiment with historically volatile sub-regiments. In the times where our Commander had trouble being able to consistently log on in the month of March and early April, Bub stepped up with me to make sure Medical still maintained a high player count and achieved it's highest points of the year. He's seen the highs and lows of the regiment over the last 6 months and has always contributed to addressing and solving any issues he's come across. He's also done this while advancing through DT and achieving an Admin rank in Staff, highlighting his skills with effective time management that can easily help him with overseeing multiple regiments. If the position had been available before now, many would consider him the best choice for Medical's next Commander.

Bub is a stalwart representative of those with European timezones. Many players may find it difficult to have AHC server participation in the Early Morning-Early Afternoon of EST. Having Bub there provides additional COC and incentives for AHC Guard regiments to be online during those times. Diversifying the timezones of AHC helps ensure players of all timezones can have access to and enjoy interactions with members of AHC. This timezone also does not impact Bub's ability to attend meetings or events, as he's shown more than willing to stay up past Midnight in his region to attend Command meetings.

Bub is one of the easiest people to get along with. His English skills are incredible and his personality is among the most cordial on the server. Bub has an excellent head on his shoulders as proven by his record on Staff and disciplinary record in Medical. He knows when to bring the hammer down and be stern when needed though, and can issue commands very well when needed regardless of what ties he may have with those he oversees.

Bub's activity is incredible and exceptionally consistent over the 6 months he's been in Medical and the nearly 4 months he's spent in the role of Vice Commander. There are very few who can match his activity level. Even during holidays he's continued to attending the server and in the 6 months of his membership within Medical there's been not a single LOA/ROA; and all without even a hint of any burnout. I currently know of no other individual that can match this kind of commitment to the server or their battalion.

Picking a Vice Commander for Marshal Commander is a rare thing to do, but every once in awhile a Vice Commander may prove themselves capable of such a jump. I believe Bub is someone that is justified in making such a leap in rank and responsibility.

Edited by Jimmy N00Btron

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

Accepted

Congratulations and welcome to the Army High Command team ! Please speak to myself or any SHC+ For your Whitelists and training !

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Bear_ locked this topic