5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Lovelock be Juggernaut

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Lovelock

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31955958

3. Current Rank in Security: 2LT

4. Time on the server: 3 weeks

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: I am active but on my days of work my activity is spotty so I say it is a 6

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): 0

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: jrshafer

8. What is your current level in game?: 64 as of the time applying

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?:  Yes I understand this

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS): I have been on the Jugg job before we officially made it a sub branch to where I lost it, which is why I am reapplying for the job and I know the job before had the Ares Shrike and the Nova and to be honest I hope the job still has these unless it has better weapons, I know that I am not allowed to abuse like on any other sub-branch you have you limitations and abusing this could result in me losing the sub branch and this is why I feel I deserve the sub branch of Juggernaut

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: No because if they are a higher rank you are not allowed to order them about

ACCEPTED

Your application to Initiate Juggernaut has been Accepted! Please see any HCMD for the "Juggernaut Brute" whitelist.

Welcome to Jugg o7

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

• Star locked this topic