Salvador's RRH Analyst Application

Sgt. Salvador

In Game Name: Sgt. Salvador - RAS Salvador

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27835911

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: Research Assistant Supervisor

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: N/A

If applying for Analyst, please link notable test-logs here: 

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) 0 image.png.9f9836898341d9f4e2dff7b1a422d4e5.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team?: I wish to join the RRH because I want to expand my testing capabilities even more, as well as expand the analyst squadron. I've been asked a few times to apply, but I've always been hesitant because of a few reasons. Since then, things have changed and I am more interested in RRH and being a part of it. Becoming part of the analyst squadron will help me develop new ideas and new RP experiences for both Research, RRH, and those affiliated. 

Why should we accept you?: I should be accepted because I have experience in testing as well as experience out of GL in positions of importance, things equivalent to Guardians, and those they protect. I understand the importance of RRH and each of their squadrons, and I want to be a part of the ones that specialize in the testing and understanding of SCPs. I feel I should be accepted because the analyst squad needs more Research members, and an experienced Research Command member would be a great addition. 

+ Support

+ Amazing Command Member

+ Good logs

+ Good app

Go Salvador!!!

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

58 minutes ago, Voxial said:

+ Support

+ Amazing Command Member

+ Good logs

+ Good app

Go Salvador!!!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 2 weeks later...

+Support

+Good ranks
+Amazing logs. T'was a good read.
+No warns
+Good app

I can easily see this getting accepted as this is overall just a great application and we need more analysts.
If When this gets accepted i would love to get you on the RRH team and who knows, maybe i'll see you ingame sometime.

-Lima 12

Security 1LT | Wardens WDE Nu7 2LT | DHTR CA Titania E11 MAJ | SCN STF D4 Silvanus BE6 | RRH GUARDIAN Lima 25

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic