Police RP Ban Appeal- Accepted

GodlyReaPer187

Steam Name:  GodlyReaPer187

Ingame Name: I dont think i changed it so godlyreaper187 or unknown apple 

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199213562097

Ban Length: It was a permanent ban. I was banned on 04/22/22 at 17:49 or 5:49

Admin that Banned you:  BOS Billy

Reason for Ban: i was encouraging suicide 

personal note-tbh i really didn't mean it in a irl way I would never tell anyone to kill themselves in real life I meant it in a gmod way I understand what I did was wrong and why I got banned in the first place i would like to thank you for taking the time to look over my ban appeal sincerely godly

Edited by GodlyReaPer187

Use the link I have provided below to find your SteamID so you can put it in your ban appeal under 'SteamID:'

https://steamid.io/

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

-support 

Telling someone to commit suicide isn’t a joke no matter how you meant it 

granted the ban could be lowered two a few months. 

"We start carrying semi-automatics, they buy automatics. We start wearing Kevlar, they buy armor piercing rounds."-Jim Gordon

Russia is me and if your don't like it I'm stealing your god damn knees 

9 hours ago, OG russia said:

-support 

Telling someone to commit suicide isn’t a joke no matter how you meant it 

I agree, it's the same thing as being racist as RP or a joke it's till not okay. I don't know if it's a thing where the perm ban could go away and it can be reduced to a month or something.

FBI AD Reserve HRT CPT Reserve Moderator

😎Floppa Forever 😎
961962492_Smallflop.jpg.39516e43ed60da6143606982f0fd2237.jpg

1 hour ago, Billy S said:

+ Support 

Don't really remember the situation personally but you admitted you were in the wrong and meant no harm by it. I feel as though the punishment should be reduced.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091