Rens Research Command App

ren1point0

Name: Ren

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:192965920

Current Rank: Executive Researcher

Time in Research: 3/10/22 (exact)

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(100 word requirement): 

I believe I should be Research command for many reasons, which I have listed below.

Experience

Being both retired Nu7 and Utility command, I consider myself extremely experienced in almost every aspect of command, whether it be promoting promising individuals, punishing mingy enlisted, hosting and co-hosting events and PTs, or working with other command to make the branch and server better. 

Dedication/RAU Deputy Head

My rank as Disciple (RAU Deputy Head) showcases how dedicated not just to RAU I am, but Research in general. This, combined with my mostly high scores on test logs, shows how I don't want to get Research command for the novelty and virtue of the rank, but because I want to make Research as a branch better.

Activity

Getting on at least once very two days, I am an extremely active player. I can usually always be found in the community Teamspeak, and love to help out with any problems or issues that come up. 

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement):

While other applicants may be newer to the server, I am a more experienced applicant who provides a more reliable option for command. I know how to write pings, how to promote people, and how to punish people. Furthermore, I would bring valuable insight to the Research command team, especially concerning other Foundation branches like Utility and MTF. Because of this, I am very good at cooperating with other branches and with other command, an invaluable skill for any member of command. For these reasons, I believe I stand out from other applicants both for my experience and cooperation and communication skills.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement):

1: Mass Tests

By hosting, scheduling, participating in, and helping with mass tests, we can increase interest in Research as well as create an environment friendly to ideas, RP, and cooperation. Mass tests are a driving force of Research, encouraging both cooperative experimentation as well as just general fun. If Research hosts and participates in more mass tests, especially with other branches, the server as a whole will become more fun.  The more mass tests Research hosts, the more active, cooperative, and fun Research will become. 

2: Cooperative Researching

RP, especially Research RP, is much more fun if you are working on it with other Researchers, not to mention cooperation with other branches. Generally, the more cooperative the Foundation as a whole is, the better experience you will get, especially with Research. Cooperation with other branches could be achieved with more communication between branches, more events with other branches, and just generally better preservation of relations via good interactions and just having fun. Cooperation within Research could be achieved by organizing more Research groups, hosting more mass tests, and promoting cooperative researching at meetings, in game, and just interacting with other Researchers in a fun, cooperative way. 

3: Community 

A sense of community and general friendliness is EXTREMELY important for any branch, whether they be entirely combat sided or entirely RP sided. If Research as a whole becomes a more fostering, friendly community, peoples experience of not just Research, but the server, will increase DRASTICALLY, which increases activity, promotes cooperative researching, and creates more fun, the entire point of the server.

*Now Lead Researcher

+support

I CANNOT LIST THE AMOUNT OF THINGS THAT MAKE REN A GOOD COMMAND.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Ren all around is a great guy to be around although I cannot speak from a research perspective, from his time Nu7 as command he is a great leader and would only do good things in this position. Although he is a bit stinky 

+Support 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

+support, during my time in Nu-7 I had good interaction with Ren at all times and never had any issues with him personally, he was always kind to me and assisted me when requested. I see no reasons for him to not be Research command.

On 4/18/2022 at 7:47 PM, Tazza said:

+support

Ren is super fit for command.

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

+support

Ren is easily one of the most active members of this community and he does fantastic work in whatever branch he is involved in. 

I see absolutely no reason for him to not get a shot at this position and I am sure he will do great.

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

7 hours ago, Cardigan Backyardigan said:

+support

Ren is easily one of the most active members of this community and he does fantastic work in whatever branch he is involved in. 

I see absolutely no reason for him to not get a shot at this position and I am sure he will do great.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

On 4/19/2022 at 1:47 AM, Tazza said:

+support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"