3 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: Soggy 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:527812636

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Moderator

How long have you been playing on the server?: For about 4 months now (since I came back)

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): image.thumb.png.bdbaf905a0886f1c36d142ca099e7838.png

Why do you want to join event team? I want to join the event team due to how fun it can be to host events and see people be happy and have a ton of fun and I was also told I could be event team and moderator, I also wanted to join so I can help take sits for both sides staff and event team. I also stride to be the best I can be while having fun and making other people also have fun and being in event team can help me get to that goal.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I am trusted among the community with me being a moderator in staff and a former 2LT in Delta-5 and a former SM in Gensec and a Current Initiate inspector in CI R&D which is also command 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):  There will be a GOI heading straight for SCP-066 with intentions to weaponize it due to its reaction when you say Eric there will be a advert coming from a E11 Spotter the advert will be like /advert [Foundation Forces] There are 5 heavily weaponized make their way to  gate..... COMMS CUT  implying that the spotter was spotted and killed confirming that these guys are hostile GOI once that advert has been sent the GOI will be teleported to Gate-B elevator going down into the foundation they will attempt to fight their way into LCZ and extract SCP-066 once if they succeed there will be a MTF raid to go recover SCP-066 in which if the GOI had not lost then they will lose when they are defending SCP-066 from MTF the location that they will be defending SCP-066 at is the lake house to the far left corner of surface

Side note 

If you give +Support or -Support please do leave some feedback I'm always looking to improve

Edited by Soggy

Former |Delta-5 2LT | Medical SM SEC FTO SM/WDL| CI RND SCR SWB IIN/CI LCPL MJ EOI Overseer Leviathan D1

+ Support

+ Active

+ Nice guy

+/- App could be better, but isn't bad

Go Soggy!

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png