Wocky's/jlattal's ban appeal for gaminglight imperial RP- Denied

jlattal

I'm coming back from what feels like 2 years of not touching the game, I understand that what I've done is extremely immature and I deeply sincerely apologize, and since have seriously matured since then and have reflected on my past and have grown, I would also like to apologize to those I've offended I'm very sorry and I fully understand if this is appeal is not accepted. Again I'm very sorry for what I've done/said and there is no real way to get past that although I would greatly appreciate a consideration to look over my appeal, Luc

Here is you old ban appeal. (Been nowhere close to 2 years as you claim it hasn’t even been close to 1 year) as I stated on you last ban appeal you were constantly causing issues and your last ban was for Mass racism. I don’t think someone can just “mature” into a completely different person as you say you have. If you wanted to still play the server you should have thought about being a better person long ago. 

-Support 

• Dislike 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

1 hour ago, SawickM said:

Here is you old ban appeal. (Been nowhere close to 2 years as you claim it hasn’t even been close to 1 year) as I stated on you last ban appeal you were constantly causing issues and your last ban was for Mass racism. I don’t think someone can just “mature” into a completely different person as you say you have. If you wanted to still play the server you should have thought about being a better person long ago. 

-Support 

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother