Should Kio be the next Marshal Commander  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kio be the next Marshal Commander

• Yes
    • No

What is your IGN? (In Game Name):

Nova Vice Commander Kio

Why do you want to become the position of Marshal Commander?:

The reason why I wanna become Marshal Commander is to show everyone that I have the skill and knowledge to make any and all Army Battalions better with their command skills, and I know that I have a good amount of experience and Knowledge to push through and show everyone what it means to be a leader and what it means to show people how to work within their respected battalions. I really wanna use all of my Knowledge and experience to lead all of the Army Battalions and to let them know that we’re gonna grow together as we are one big family at the end of the day, and to show everyone that we are human and we all make mistakes, everyone makes mistakes and that’s something we can’t help, but it is something we can fix and over come within experience and knowledge, I also want to make it to the rank of Marshal commander to help improve how everyone looks at me and to show everyone that I am not who they think I am, I wanna show them That I am a better person and that I am Capable of leading Battalions through anything they need, I am capable with working with others and showing that Mistakes can be fixed at any given time, I also wanna prove everyone wrong that I am Capable of being something that they said I wasn’t able to accomplish and this will most definitely prove them wrong, I will show the server my Leading Knowledge.

I also wanna help guide people towards becoming a better Army trooper, and to also show that I am capable of leading more than 1 Battalion, as I have helped lead Nova with my Fellow command members. There's a lot of reasons why I wanna be Marshal Commander, like I wanna show people the proper way to command or even give them an Example of how to help others within this server, now of course it's not just about leadership but it's also about if I'm capable of completing my work when I'm asked, of course I've put in a lot of time to help not just my Battalion but others, as seen from previous Marshal Commanders they are there to help the Army Battalions and to help oversee them so then that respected Battalion can grow into something more.

What is the biggest thing you would bring to Army High Command?:

I can bring many things to Army High Command, like benefits and so on. I am capable of bringing a lot of activity for Army High Command as I am On for more than 15 hours a day, and I usually check the roster every 25 minutes to make sure it is all caught up to date. With me being Marshal Commander I am Capable of helping any of the Army Command with anything they need, with this being said I’ve been in most of the Army Battalion and so I know how they Operate and how they go about their Business, I am able to help anyone In a Nice caring way so then they be afraid to ask for help when needed, I am very determined to complete anything I need or even over achieve it by a long shot, I am able to show troopers how to lead at very low rank and it’s not hard to do so with a lot of experience with commanding. With me being the Nova Vice Commander I’ve learned to help people a lot more, I’ve also learned to show better respect to others when needed, if you haven’t heard already my tryouts/sims during my time in Nova is outstanding to the normal gamer eye, so I am ready to take on any role to help my fellow Army troopers! 

The fact that I'm active, aswell as I've grown to help others right away when asked to, I've put a lot of time into helping other people succeed within the server and to say that I'm also a GM that can bring a lot of Sims and Activities for the Army Battalions to keep them active and healthy so nothing like inactivity should happen, and with the rank of Marshal I can also help bring Battalions together to form more bonds so we can have a functional Server and to also bring more newcomers into Battalions that could make them grow for the better.

What is the purpose of a Marshal Commander?:

The purpose of a Marshal is Commander is listed below 

1.) They are meant to help oversee any Army battalion, and to also help when requested. Marshal Commanders are also to be an Example of what Army battalions should be, and to also give the Army commanders more Activities for their Battalions.

2.) Marshal Commanders are to help bring ideas to Army battalions so the battalions don't die, and to also guide any Army Command member towards the proper way of success within their Respected battalion.

3.) Without Marshal Commanders the Army battalions could die without any support, so the HC is there to keep them running with Sims and Trainings.

4.) Marshal Commanders are also to help keep every Army battalion updated with most recent news for any Battalions, and to also make sure that the Battalions are running smoothly without any problems like conflict, or any fights.

The rank of Marshal Commander has so many responsibilities that it’s not even funny anymore, with this being said the main purpose of Marshal Commander is to have them provide help to their Selected Battalions for that month, as they will help make that Battalion grow even bigger with activity and with more members, and to bring and Valid changes to said Battalion as this will change the battalion for awhile or even for the rest of that battalions life, with that being said Marshal Commanders are to always provide help to any Army Battalion at a certain time, or even right there on the spot, all Marshal Commanders should know how that Battalion works and how they operate with others, Marshal Commanders are to always keep all Army Battalions clear of Minges and to always keep them RPing as that is the main purpose of playing on this server, is to always have fun while RPing.

Why should we trust you to be Army High Command?:

Here are some reasons to trust me as a Marshal Commander 

-I’ve come from a semi bad background on this server, but I’ve grown into being a Leading figure for all of Nova and to even other battalions, I may be known to some people as a Bad guy but all I can say is that we’re all human and we all make mistakes, we all deserves not just one or two chances we all deserve more than what many may say, I really believe in giving others a Chance to redeem themselves as I have been in the wrong many of times but everyone else has been too, it’s nothing we can run from it’s only something we can learn from and gain experience from it.

-I’ve been to so many Battalions and with the help of some many people I wanna show everyone what I’ve learned and that anyone is capable of being something someone may not believe to be, but that’s only to some people, I’ve helped people gain experience to help leading others I’ve helped others love and care for each other on this server, the only thing I want is to show everyone that I am capable of being something I can’t, I’ve been pushed down by so many on this server but that hasn’t stopped me just yet, I will prove them wrong and I will be the best Marshal Commander out there until the Day I leave this server I will be the best and no one can change that, I believe that everyone that has helped me believes in me and that I can reach the rank of Marshal Commander.

-I’ve had a lot of Commanding experience within this server and to say I love to help command others the Proper and correct way, I’ve seen my Higher ups within Nova reach this rank I believe I am capable of also reaching it, with Mistakes being made a long time ago I believe that it’s shaped me into someone that Is proper for Commanding the Army Battalions within this server and only this server as I will never leave this server, I’ve given a lot of time up to help make Nova grow and I think it’s time for someone else to step up and let me overseer and watch other them as I am helping other Battalions grow within this server.

I’ve Grown from being a bad person to being a good person for the Army battalions, and to say that a lot of people can agree that I’ve grown a lot throughout my Gaminglight Career and with that being said of course I’ve messed up I’m only Human and to a certain point that I’ve been removed from Naval to point of where I’m at right now, I’ve grown to even get Vice Commander and that alone means a lot, in my Opinion I think I can grow to even become a Marshal Commander as I’m capable of learning more about the Other Army Battalions, and with being a vice commander I’ve learned that commanding isn’t made for people that will just throw it away, it’s made for the people that will put in time for it, like myself I’m ready to put more time into the server just to help my Fellow Army Battalions, not just them. I’m ready to help everyone even if they dislike me, I am ready to help my fellow troopers. 

How often can you be Online?:

I can be Online for about 10-15 hours a Day, But I’m more active on the Forums and Discord as I am currently still in High School. 

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

I sadly have a Ban, so I was banned for Racism from almost a year ago, now of course it was last summer so we’re coming up to the 1 year mark.  

I wrote this on my Phone, sorry for the Grammar Mistakes.

Edited by Kio

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+support 

-He is active.
-Knows how to run a regiment effectively.

-Has everyone's respect, while being an extremely nice guy.

-Has extraordinary leadership skills.

-Has worked so hard to get where he is now.

-He has managed to create a very good team of officers under him.

GOOD LUCK MY FREIND

• Like 1

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

The mountain of things you have done wrong speaks for itself. Also the length of this is ridiculously short and kinda embarrassing. 

Final answer: No. 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

Kitchan, I can see you have grown a lot since some actions in the past, but I do think there are others who are better suited for the position at this time. Keep improving and we will see where it takes you.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

On 4/18/2022 at 11:29 PM, Keegan said:

Kitchan, I can see you have grown a lot since some actions in the past, but I do think there are others who are better suited for the position at this time. Keep improving and we will see where it takes you.

Unfortunately KitChan, I do have to agree with Keegan here. As close as we are in the server, I have to give my honest opinion. I do not think you are ready to become Marshal Commander, JUST YET, as there are better candidates. So this is a +/- support for me.

• Like 1

Former:

High Admiral | Imperial Navy High Command

ISB-021 Agent (Hairline) Kallus 

On 4/18/2022 at 3:33 PM, SawickM said:

The mountain of things you have done wrong speaks for itself. Also the length of this is ridiculously short and kinda embarrassing. 

as much as i know sawick and me have different thoughts, but for this im in all with him, you have showed this community that you have been such a person that ruins peoples rp that honestly it amazes me, you have talked so many bad things in peoples backs, i remember when you thought you were going to become the next fleet admiral when ducks would get kicked and when he joined the TS you legit **** yourself....., as well as this app considering the position that it is bee achieved honestly speaks for it self that it needs so much more dedication.

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

On 4/20/2022 at 9:11 AM, Sad Mario said:

Unfortunately KitChan, I do have to agree with Keegan here. As close as we are in the server, I have to give my honest opinion. I do not think you are ready to become Marshal Commander, JUST YET, as there are better candidates. So this is a +/- support for me.

Couldn't have said it better myself, I think you have the potential to get Marshal Commander but I think there are better candidates at the moment. 

~Corner

• Like 1

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

On 4/18/2022 at 3:33 PM, SawickM said:

I'mma have to agree on this sadly but I do looooooooooooove Imperial RP! 🙂

• Like 1

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

Kitchan, I love you man, you're a fun person to work with and a great person all around, but sadly I will have to give a -Support simply because you're not ready for HCOM yet. 

Give it more time, show off some more leadership and go when the next app is open.

• Like 1

Current: ST SFC / DT BP3
Former: Last Vice Commander Hask, Havoc Vice Commander, IQ Overseer, Tenn Graneet, EO, AO, GO, 501st CPT
star wars battlefront 2 GIF

Pending.

Please continue to perform to the best of your abilities while your application is under review.

• Dislike 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

On 4/18/2022 at 10:32 PM, ShadowNaval said:

+support 

-He is active.
-Knows how to run a regiment effectively.

-Has everyone's respect, while being an extremely nice guy.

-Has extraordinary leadership skills.

-Has worked so hard to get where he is now.

-He has managed to create a very good team of officers under him.

GOOD LUCK MY FREIND

+Support for sure great guy

• Like 1

Denied

Thank you for your interest in joining the Army High Command team.

Please contact myself in regards to denial reasons and any areas of improvement.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Bear_ locked this topic