Zug's Marshal Commander Application- Denied

Zug

Should Zug become Marshal Commander?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should Zug become Marshal Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name):
69th Medical Corps Commander Zug/Zwang

2. Why do you want to become the position of Marshal Commander?:
There are many reasons why I wish to hold the rank of Marshal Commander within Gaminglight’s Imperial Roleplay, Army High Command. There are many reasons why I wish to hold the rank of Marshal Commander but the main reason that motivates me to want to become a Marshal Commander  within this community is because, I’ve been on this server for quite some time now, as I’m coming up on my first year within this community as well as my main battalion 69th Medical Corps, I have enjoyed all my time in this position, and have seen the ups, and down to it as well, and would like to expand my wings not just in 69th Medical Corps but the whole Army Branch, as becoming a part of Army High Command, I would be held with higher standards as well as having some of the biggest influence in the Army Branch with the rest of Army High Command. I believe that anyone can be trusted with such responsibilities but I believe there are many other things that make me stand out more than anyone else, I have shown it multiple times within this community in not just one section of the community but multiple parts, I have shown I can be trust not just within my own Battalion but  also 501st Legion as an Officer, and ARC Trooper, I have also been trusted in Staff with multiple positions with as a Senior Admin, as a Gamemaster, as a Support Member, and even a Forum Diplomats, these are all positions  that require a huge amount of trust within this community to have. If I do get accepted to become a part of Army High Command I would have more power to help this server out as well as improve our battalions activity, and roleplay, which plays a huge part of what this server is meant to be about as a “Imperial Roleplay Server”. To simplify the points I have made here, my main reason for applying for this position is to improve our users experience on Gaminglight’s Imperial Roleplay, to help newer, and older players settle into new battalions as someone did for me over a year ago, and become acquainted with the many complicated mechanics of the server,, and all-around create a positive atmosphere within the server.

Another reason why I wish to become a Marshal Commander within Army High Command is because I would like to improve the role play within the Gaminglight’s Imperial Roleplay Server. As Army High Command you have the power to do many things, with this you can improve as well as create new creative and fun role play situations. This can be done in many different ways by doing big things like working with different battalions to improve their role play in different ways like working with their command to work on, joint battalion interaction, battalion missions, and battalion documents or this can also be done by doing small things like going around the ship interacting with new and old players. Adding on to what I said above, I would also like to interact with all the amazing Army/Non-Army Battalions and roleplay with them helping them keep people interested with the server. These are just some of the few things I can do as a Marshal Commander as it helps out the server, keeps our players interested in the server, and keeps them on the server.

Another driving force behind my application is my desire to assist some of the battalions on ImperialRP that may be struggling at the moment. If I receive the position of Marshal Commander, I will be able to improve activity across the board, hosting missions and Passive Roleplay for battalions which I notice are struggling on numbers and adapting to the situation whilst working with the GM team to improve the Roleplay and activity of said battalions. I can also assist the Commanders by noticing talented Non-Commissioned Officers and Officers and promoting them, allowing the Commanders of these battalions to build a strong and stable Non-Commissioned Officer / Officer team. This will also benefit me as I’ll be able to notice immature and underperforming  Non-Commissioned Officers and Officers to further increase the quality of any battalion’s Officer team. I will always encourage anyone online for a battalion to host tryouts, to make sure newer players can join the battalion they wish and that all battalions are recruiting as much as possible, as this is one of the most important factors behind a battalion’s activity. Whilst assisting  Non-Commissioned Officers and Officers with tryouts and ensuring the influx of new players to a battalion is high, I can also make sure that newer members of battalions are sure of how to get their voices heard, and make suggestions that will actually get listened to. I am aware that when people are at a lower rank, they may have a lot of opinions and suggestions which are valid, however, are not heard out due to a bulky process to suggest a new feature which usually alienates lower ranks from doing so. By making it clear to newer recruits how they can suggest a new feature, and opening the communication barrier between Army High Command and the enlisted troops I can hopefully improve the experience of enlisted personnel, leading to more of them staying on the server.

To finalize what I am saying in this in-depth answer, the main reason I wish to become Marshal Commander is to assist the community, and allow newer players to the server a more easy route to getting settled into the server. Joining a new Garry’s Mod server can be daunting, and by holding the position of staff, Garry’s Mod and Army High Command I would be able to fully ensure that a player’s experience is as unhindered as possible. Everything I’ve done as a Commander has shown me that I really enjoy helping others, and making this server a fun experience for other people, as that is what brings me joy, and becoming a Marshal Commander is, at least to me, the most logical next step in my journey of helping new and old players enjoy the server to its fullest potential. I know I certainly would’ve loved a lot more clarity, communication and help when I first joined this community so I think by helping other people with their issues, questions and qualms I can really improve the experience on ImperialRP.

3. What is the biggest thing you would bring to Army High Command?:
In my honest opinion, the biggest thing I would bring to Army High Command is my friendliness. I admit there may be some people with more experience in a High Command position than me applying for this role, however I do think that my friendliness, openness and the time I make for others is unparalleled in other applicants and even across the Low Command team. I pride myself on being easy to talk to, welcoming to newer players, and a helping hand to anyone on the server, whether they be in my battalion, or out of my battalion. I think this kind of friendliness goes a long way in the position of a Marshal Commander, as experience can be earned on the job, especially with the help of the fantastic General team, however something that isn’t so easy to learn is a change in personality trait. I have always been and always will be a friendly person, and I think transferring this over to Army High Command will really help me go far during my time there, if I am to be accepted. Along with this, however, I would like to note that my love, dedication and care for this community will bring a lot of success to my time as Army High Command, as everything I ever do will be in the best interests of the server, and I will always put the server before myself, even if I do disagree with a suggestion, if the community is in favor of it, and I can see a reason that it would benefit the community, I would happily strive to get the suggestion in place. I believe that my friendliness, and my love for this community, both together, would make a huge addition to the Army High Command.

4. What is the purpose of a Marshal Commander?:
I personally believe that Marshal Commanders have more than one key purpose. However, there are a few primary objectives of a Marshal Commander which are quite important. Firstly, and most notably, a Marshal Commander usually directly assists the command of a battalion in addressing any notable issues within their battalion. A Marshal Commander is a seasoned command member, with knowledge and experience, who can come work with a command team to resolve issues, improve their battalion and fix any problems within their battalion. Along with this, a Marshal Commander acts as a liaison between Army High Command and the Low Command team. Marshal Commander’s often face a lot of questions from Commanders, and are tasked with answering these questions promptly and correctly, to help these Commanders. A Marshal Commander is more or less a commander with the power to move about and assist any other Commander as needed. As such, their main purpose changes on a day-to-day basis, and one day I could be doing a completely different task from another. Finally, an often overlooked responsibility of a Marshal Commander is hosting and providing missions and simulations for the troopers to take part in. I believe this is quite an important part of being a Marshal Commander, however, most people don’t think about it when applying. Marshal Commanders should be ensuring everyone is having fun, and if there is an event drought, can improve people’s experiences by hosting a simulation, a training, or a mission for everyone to take part in. A Marshal Commander should be experienced at catering to everyone’s needs to assist this, too. That's what I believe the purpose of a Marshal Commander is for.

5. Why should we trust you to be Army High Command?:
I believe that there are many reasons why I should be trusted with Marshal Commander within Army High Command. To start with, I have been the Commander of the Medical Corps for almost 10 months now, and I have been in the command team for even longer. During my time as a Commander, Vice Commander, and even as an Officer, I have always been trusted, held myself up high and treated others with respect, and not run into any issues whatsoever, and I think anyone who I have interacted with can testify to the fact that I do not abuse my power in any way, shape or form. I wholeheartedly agree with every rule in place for Commanders, and I follow them and uphold them at all times. Along with this, during my time as a Commander I have proven myself capable of holding this position well. I have also been granted the rank of GM Tick VIII in the past and currently am a Senior Admin, Support Member and Forum Diplomat within the staff team. All of these roles involve a fair amount of power, as a GM I am tasked with hosting mega events and even training the lower ranked GMs, something which grants me access to multiple classified documents, and puts me in a position where I could crash the server if I do not adhere to the guidelines set in place. As a Senior Admin, I have multiple tasks within the server to assist lower staff members, and also assist with interviews and staff training, with a lot of trust being placed within me. In total, I am currently given a lot of power, along with a lot of rules and guidelines to follow, and during my tenure on the server I have never abused this power, or broken these rules or guidelines. As a Support Member, I’ve been trusted with a spot that takes a lot of responsibility and trust to hold, you will have to help many people and have to have a basic understanding of the Gaminglight Rules, Teamspeak and Discord. As a Forum Diplomat, you will have to deal with many things that happen within Gaiminglight Forums and you have been trusted with many abilities within the forums that you have been trusted with not to abuse. I’m extremely disciplined, mature and sensible with my power, and none of this will change if I am to become Army High Command, if anything, I can only see myself holding myself to a higher standard than already.

6. How often can you be Online?:
I’ve been extremely active on the server throughout my time on this server, and have shown this on the Gaminglight Imperial RP server, and when I am off of the server it can be shown on the Gaminglight Forums, and Discord. I have over 4000+ hours on the server, and plan to continue to increase that number throughout the rest of my time here. I can usually be on during the weekdays from 2pm to 12am which is a total of 10 hours, and on the weekends from 8am to 12am which is a total of 16 hours. I won’t consistently hit these numbers but I will definitely try to and be on throughout those time periods whether it's on discord or on the server I will be available.

7. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):
No, I do not have any current warnings.

Edited by Zug
  • Like 1

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

+Support
Active 
Good Commander from what I've seen
Great application
Competent

Good Luck!!!!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

It’s the same app he didn’t put any new effort into it if it didn’t work the first time why would it work the second 

-support

Edited by TheCatBob
  • Dislike 2

spacer.png

EX. Medical Commander CatBob

Most Serious Role Player, Totally

42 minutes ago, TheCatBob said:

It’s the same app he didn’t put any new effort into it if it didn’t work the first time why would it work the second 

-support

I looked at them and they are practically the same. I used a tool to run a word difference between them and its actually kind of sad.

https://www.diffchecker.com/tp6WnlPG
Even the "changed" parts are mostly the same. Only one paragraph from this entire application is original. 

Ironically enough, I would also like to quote myself from my minus support from your last application from this position:

Your ability to work with others and maintain solid activity (going back the past several months it has always been a struggle to get you to do your command logging requirements, with you barely escaping strikes) should rule you out from getting this position. 

This month you had not done a single simulation before today. The last one you had done at all was on the 17th of last month.

Last month you got all of yours done in the first 10 days and then only did the one on the 17th. So essentially, before you saw an opportunity to get promoted, you did not do a single sim for a whole month. You have not proven a change since last time, so at this point you have been unable to consistent host simulations and trainings for medical without barely squeezing in your quota at the last second, or doing it early then doing nothing for the rest of the month. 

This behavior isn't only just in Medical, you do the same in 501st. You did your 501st sim quotas only hours before the meetings 2 weeks in a row now. 

Overall Huge -Support

Someone who is fit to be Marshal Commander should be able to be unique and creative enough to create a new application rather than copy paste one, and should be reliable enough to just meet the bare minimum expectation of a command member and do sims on a consistent basis, something you clearly have not really been able to do. I like you Zug, but you need to see that you are not changing at all in your ways as a Command member since the last time you applied, and it shows no resolve to grow or achieve great things as Marshal Commander. I also don't know how you expected to be able to get away with copying your application, when every time someone does that it is noticed and immediately called out.

Your attitude to doing the bare minimum is NOT something that would be good to see in a Marshal Commander, as it would only encourage laziness amongst command members.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

++++++ MEGA Support++++++

Active 

Absolutely Stunning Commander

Great application

Has been a commander for such a long time and has contributed so much to medical and to the server as a whole

Also Catbob and Fatbob why are you constantly trying to push zug down every post he makes, you troll on it and try to ruin his development on the server. Hes dealing with lots of school work and IRL stuff and is still being an active and involved commander. You guys are fun people but why are you constantly trolling on the forum just because you guys aren't in medical anymore. Why can't you just leave him be and stop trying to ruin people's forum posts. 

Edited by Razer Drakul
  • Laughing 2

7 hours ago, Keegan said:

I looked at them and they are practically the same. I used a tool to run a word difference between them and its actually kind of sad.

https://www.diffchecker.com/tp6WnlPG
Even the "changed" parts are mostly the same. Only one paragraph from this entire application is original. 

Ironically enough, I would also like to quote myself from my minus support from your last application from this position:

This month you had not done a single simulation before today. The last one you had done at all was on the 17th of last month.

Last month you got all of yours done in the first 10 days and then only did the one on the 17th. So essentially, before you saw an opportunity to get promoted, you did not do a single sim for a whole month. You have not proven a change since last time, so at this point you have been unable to consistent host simulations and trainings for medical without barely squeezing in your quota at the last second, or doing it early then doing nothing for the rest of the month. 

This behavior isn't only just in Medical, you do the same in 501st. You did your 501st sim quotas only hours before the meetings 2 weeks in a row now. 

Overall Huge -Support

Someone who is fit to be Marshal Commander should be able to be unique and creative enough to create a new application rather than copy paste one, and should be reliable enough to just meet the bare minimum expectation of a command member and do sims on a consistent basis, something you clearly have not really been able to do. I like you Zug, but you need to see that you are not changing at all in your ways as a Command member since the last time you applied, and it shows no resolve to grow or achieve great things as Marshal Commander. I also don't know how you expected to be able to get away with copying your application, when every time someone does that it is noticed and immediately called out.

Your attitude to doing the bare minimum is NOT something that would be good to see in a Marshal Commander, as it would only encourage laziness amongst command members.

14 hours ago, Razer Drakul said:

Active 

Great application

Has been a commander for such a long time and has contributed so much to medical and to the server as a whole

Also Catbob and Fatbob why are you constantly trying to push zug down every post he makes, you troll on it and try to ruin his development on the server. Hes dealing with lots of school work and IRL stuff and is still being an active and involved commander. You guys are fun people but why are you constantly trolling on the forum just because you guys aren't in medical anymore. Why can't you just leave him be and stop trying to ruin people's forum posts. 

14 hours ago, Razer Drakul said:

Active 

Great application

Also Catbob and Fatbob why are you constantly trying to push zug down every post he makes, you troll on it and try to ruin his development on the server. Hes dealing with lots of school work and IRL stuff and is still being an active and involved commander. You guys are fun people but why are you constantly trolling on the forum just because you guys aren't in medical anymore. Why can't you just leave him be and stop trying to ruin people's forum posts. ( ^ what he said -- sharky)

Edited by sharky6798

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

• Bear_ locked this topic

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Army Command Team.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Heart-Eyes 1

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150